Two trainees should share one room. His roommate was nowhere to be seen since morning. Due to the exhaustion of traveling, he slept last night without attention to the other side. Soon he reached his room. There stood his roommate.

"Hey alpha. You must be Taehyung, right? My greetings." The male approaches him with a smile and extended his hand. Taehyung also extended his hand for a shakehand.

" Nice to meet you. Yes, myself Kim Taehyung. I'm from Blue Moon pack."

" Oh. I'm Park Chanyeol. I'm from
Zhar Kehar pack which is under moonstone."

"Are you the future alpha of your pack too?"

"Yes, I guess." He smiled again and lead him to a couch.

" What do you lack?" Taehyung couldn't help but ask.

"Pardon?"

" I mean, the trainees here are to get something they lack right? Like fighting or something?"

" Oh no. Definitely not. Every soon to be alpha's of any pack under moonstone should naturally go through the empire's training. If we lack anything to be an alpha or not, we still could improve so much things from here. Both mentally and physically." Taehyung listened attentively.

" But wolves outside our empire also used to approach for the same. Not only lacked ones. Wolves rarely from another empire come for training. Not surprising anyway"

"why?"

"What?"

"I mean, why moonstonerers giving training to other rival empires?"

" Because moonestone does not support rivalry. Since our previous emperor Jeon Jegum took over the throne he signed for peace treaty. He doesn't support wars. Also he invited the other empires for free training too. Since moonstone is famous for it's training they did not decline that."

"I see." He continued after a long pause.
" Your pack names are bit different and old comparing to other packs outside moonstone. Like Nehar, Cadhas Sahar, Savlar, Mayung, Neehilar, Zhar Kehar..etc. "

"Haha hahaha...you studied a lot names haha." Chanyeol laughed.

" You don't know how many pack gates we had to pass to reach this palace."

" Well, it's true. Our pack names are bit different. Even the name moonstone itself is new. It's past name was different."

" And what's that?"

" Nobody knows Taehyung. It's still unknown."

"oh" They chatted many things like that for hours.

It's not boring like I thought. At least I got a friend which keeps me company when I go through this boring training. He thought.

Now it was afternoon. The trainees were roaming around the palace. The soldiers permitted them to enter the palace as per the royal prince's order. Taehyung was also inside the luxurious building along with others. But unlike others, he was heading to meet the emperor. His father had requested that before he left Blue Moon. The young alpha was heading to the throne room. However, the soldiers in front of the room blocked his way.

" Who are you?"

" I am Kim Taehyung. I'm a trainee here."

" Trainees like you cannot visit his highness like that. If you need any help approach assistant commander Park Jimin. You may please go back alpha." Taehyung rolled his eyes with irritation written on his face.

" Just tell his highness my name. Not as a trainee. Tell the majesty that the son of King Kim Taejun is here to meet him" He commanded. The two soldiers looked at each other. Leaving one behind the other one get inside the throne room. After waiting for few minutes he returned back.