𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒

Start from the beginning

"Where are you going?"

"TT's mama is picking me up and I'm going to hang out at her place for a while."

"I don't like her." I hear her mumble.

"Why not?"

"I don't know, something about her and her mama feels off and papa always taught us to trust our gut."

"Everything will be fine Sia, it's not like she's a serial killer." I joke knowing our family is the mafia, not much could be worse than that.

"I just don't want you to get hurt, you're my brother"

"I won't be hurt, Sia. I'll be home later okay?"

It's very possible that she had a reason to worry, but not for me. With everything going on this last week I can't help but question everything Tiara once said about my sister or why the fuck I blindly believed her.

I guess it's true what they say, love makes people blind to reality and I refuse to let it happen again until I figure out the truth. If she is innocent I'll spend a lifetime apologizing but something tells me she isn't and papa always taught us to trust our gut.
"I'm so sorry." I whisper while still sitting against the wall of my twins room, she's not even here and I can't seem to urge myself to get up, it wasn't until now that I realized I was crying.

"What are you mumbling on about?" Manny asks, not going to lie... he scares me a bit but I'm glad Sia has someone to protect her, even if it's against her own family.

"I'm sorry." I kept repeating a few more times as I pulled my knees to my chest and shut my eyes as tightly as possible.

"If you don't calm down you are going to send yourself into a panic attack." Manny says with a hint of concern in his voice, it only lasted a second before he spoke again with his normal anger that hid behind his sweet voice. "I really don't want to have to deal with that shit. I mean... I would because Angel loves you but I don't want to."

"I'm sorry." I begin to sound like a broken record.

"Dude, I need you to stop and breathe okay? No need to get all worked up over shit you can't change." He says as he sits beside me and places his hand on my knee.

"Look... I don't like you, I quite literally don't think I will ever like you, but what I want doesn't matter because this isn't about me, Alessia loves you. She loves you far more than she should in my opinion, you don't deserve her love and I won't lie and say otherwise. You can say you're sorry all you want but that wont change the fact that girl has always had your best interest at heart and you continued to treat her like absolute fucking shit.

You being safe and healthy was far more important to her even if she knew it would one day cost her life.

I'm not saying this to make you feel like shit... okay that's a lie but still...

You can say 'I'm sorry' everyday until your dying breath but it's all pointless.

It's such a pointless phrase if you ask me, break a plate... no amount of 'I'm sorry' will make that now broken plate go back together. You played a part in that plate being thrown to the ground. Maybe it wasn't your idea to throw it but you held the edge while I sat there with a bag to make sure there were no pieces lost.