Orian then stopped and picked up his shirt.

On his stomach was the Chinese symbol for rabbit burnt into his flesh.

"Y-you're Purple Leader?" I asked.

"No," Orian said. "It's just The Children Of The Harvest's marking."

"Can you... Explain?" I asked.

Orian inhaled, preparing himself.

"I wasn't always like this," Orian said. "I wanted to be a medic."

"But one day, The Children Of The Harvest showed up and took me in, that's when they tortured me, raped me, and eventually brainwashed me."

"Raped?..." I said.

Orian then popped an orange slice into his mouth.

"I don't feel anything anymore, so I don't think of it much," Ori said, trying to lighten the mood.

"How old were you..." I asked.

Orian thought for a moment.

"I was nineteen," Ori said.

"They brainwashed me, made me kill my family, my boyfriend, my friends..."

"They said I was a sleeper agent, that's why I have the symbol burnt into my stomach."

Ori then stopped.

"Look at me chattin'," Ori said, his Scottish accent thickening. "Time's running out, we must find Tord."

Ori entered the elevator and press the button to the underground parking lot.

Once at the Purple Base

"They'll allow me in there once they know I'm with the Children Of The Harvest," Ori said while we planned in the car.

"I thought only a certain amount of people on planet earth know who the Children Of The Harvest are?" I asked.

"That is true," Ori said. "So if they don't know who they are I'll inform them if their families, friends, kids, anything that will scare them."

"And what if that doesn't work?" I asked.

"Well..." Ori said. "Let's not talk about that."

Ori then exited the car and walked to the entrance to what I assumed was the Purple Base.

"ID please," One of the soldiers at the door said.

"Purple Leader knows we're coming, you can just let us inside," Ori said.

"Sorry, sir, but we're not going to do that," The soldier said.

Ori inhaled.

"Your name is Grace Estherian, you are currently married to Joseph Morilan. You have three children, Eva, Eli, and Jacob," Ori started.

"You only work here because it pays you well, you've recently been put into debt and filed for bankruptcy," Ori said.

Ori then turned to the other soldier.

"Your name is Darrel Sanchez, you've been through two divorces and now you are married to a lovely lady, you have one child named Emily, but a couple of weeks ago you had sex with a Jewish prostitute named Ariel Abrams. You're worried that your wife will find out," Ori said.

"Shall I go on?"

The Purple Soldiers both let us inside.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Well, there's a theory of mnemonics-" Ori said before he cut himself off.

"..."

"..."