"Fuck me. Don't tease me, not when I'm this wet and needy for you."

"Beg. Say my fucking name." I demanded.

"Ivan, Ivan, Iv-fuck!"

I pushed inside her, cutting off her begging as she shouted. I held her leg away from her body as I fucked her. Her wetness was so snug and warm, and I knew I wouldn't last.

"You're going to make me cum so fast," I grunted out between deep and punishing thrusts.

I kept her leg steady and maneuver my hand to where her clit was and began circling it with my fingers. I pistoled my hips faster, ramming into her, and our skin slapped harshly against each other.

I could feel her shaking, feel her clamping down on me as I fucked her, and the sounds of her moaning and panting in my ear had my resolve breaking.

"Come on. Give it to me, Nyra. Cum for me, baby. Fucking cum, Nyra." I groaned, and then I was cumming inside her again.

She fell down the orgasm hole, her hands holding onto me as her orgasm took over her. I kissed and caressed every inch of her that I could touch as I calmed and cooed her.

"Good, baby. You did so well. I got you. Good girl. Such a good girl." I praised, and with a soft sigh, I looked down to see her eyes closed. "Sleep," I whispered and kissed the shell of her ear.

**

I woke up before Nyra, and as much as I wanted to wake her up with an orgasm, there was some domestic urge that overpowered my primal one. I wanted to make her breakfast.

I slipped on my boxers and realized my shirt was still downstairs, so I headed down the stairs to retrieve it. Her cook, Beth, stood there humming as she fed Nyra's dogs. I cleared my throat nervously, and she turned around.

"My shirt was here last night," I said, and she held back a smug grin as she headed to retrieve it. She handed it to me, and I put it on. "What's her favorite breakfast food?"

"French toast."

"If you don't mind, I'd love to make it for her."

I entered the kitchen, and the dogs were quick to bare their teeth and threaten me. Beth patted their heads and cooed at them.

They stopped, licking Beth's hands, and went back to eating as if they weren't just thinking about attacking me.

"No, I don't mind. I'll stay here so I can tell you where everything is. That and to make sure Orion doesn't take a bite out of your leg." She chuckled, but I had a fear that, given the chance, her dogs would.

She sipped on her tea and sat across from me as I pulled out the ingredients, with her help, of course. French toast wasn't hard to make, and thankfully, I didn't need to use my phone for help.

I made two cups of coffee for us and then grabbed a tray to prep her breakfast. I added some fresh fruit in a bowl and utensils. Beth disappeared for a minute and came back with the orchid flower I came with last night.

"The plastic tub it came in was broken, dear, and this is the only flower that survived." She handed it to me.

I thanked her silently as I carried the tray upstairs into her bedroom. She was still asleep, and I set the tray down on the dresser before coming to her side. I brushed her bangs away and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"I made you breakfast," I murmured. "Wake up, sleeping beauty."

"If I'm sleeping beauty, then wake me up with a kiss." She whispered.