"I'd go to jail for you, boss. I'd die for you. You have my loyalty to the end." He stated sternly.

I stood up and walked over to him. I placed my hand on his shoulder. "I know, Omar, but I need you around me always. I want Kevin dealt with. I don't trust him, but I can't have a trail leading back to us, paper or computer." I affirmed, and he gave me a curt nod.

"Yes, boss. Consider it done."

There was a knock on the door, and Jessie walked in with her purse and coat in her hands.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, let's head out."

I looked over at Omar, and he silently excused himself. I grabbed my purse and coat as well, and then Jessie and I walked to the elevator. Jessie and I planned to go shopping today for something nice to wear for the art exhibit we were invited to tonight. I got the invitation a month ago, and it's been on my schedule.

The person in charge of the exhibit was an old friend and dancer that left a few years ago. Sharon was an amazing painter, and I even had a painting of hers hung in my house. She painted pictures of men and women.

Sometimes nude, other times partially. I used to joke and tell her I'd need to be drunk to paint a man naked. She'd tell me that painting people was like slow and passionate sex. You take your time, you feel out every inch, you savor it, you taste every stroke, and cherish every feeling it ignites deep inside your core.

I had an appreciation for the naked body, man and woman. The curves and dips of a woman were magnificent to appreciate, and there was something absolutely mouth-watering about a man's back.

I didn't want a group of men while we shopped, so I settled on four and they were to follow behind me discretely so as not to draw any attention. My men were there as almost a backup because I could more than handle myself.

That and Jessie always had a knife hidden somewhere in her lingerie. I had a few dresses that I could wear to this event, but the urge to spoil myself by buying a completely new dress called out to me. It was a way to keep my mind busy and away from greedy men that wanted to ruin me.

With matcha lattes in our hands, Jessie and I roamed around the stores as we tried to find something we liked. There was an order to which we shopped. Coffee was a first and a must. The second step was the main outfit.

Once you find out the color of the main outfit, you're able to finalize the accessories, makeup, and heels. We walked into a few stores before settling on Versace. The store owner knew me and was welcoming and a little too friendly as he pulled out some dresses for us to look at.

Jessie tried on a few dresses and stepped out to show me what they looked like before she decided on a very short-sleeved black dress with a tear-drop cutout neck. It was simple, elegant, and match well with thigh-high leather boots.

"I'm thinking my hair down. Gold earrings and bracelets. Also, maybe either stockings or thigh-high boots, what do you think?"

"Literally thinking the same thing. Stockings would also look nice."

She took a few more looks in the mirror and then left to take it off. She came back out with the dress over her arms. "Your turn."

"I narrowed it down to two." I pointed to the two dresses. "I'm probably going to end up buying both, but still need to choose what I'm going to wear tonight. The red or the black?"

"Red." Jessie decided. "God, that would look so good on you." She ran her fingers over the red dress.

The long-sleeved dress was calling out for me. It was sexy, daring, and not too revealing, which I didn't want for tonight. It had a sheer corset adding to the seductive floor-length dress. The dress would cling and hug every curve I owned and accentuate my form intimately.