chapter 27

I feel like I owe yall an explanation, As some of you know I had a burn out so I took some time for myself to find myself again and guess what? I am happier than ever and I have bought my own stable which takes up quite a lot of energy but it's worth it. So I hope that you guys can understand why I've been gone for a while and if you have questions you can obviously ask me :)

Also I turned 20 a little over a week ago so I'm officially old.

Are they actually ok with Harry doing this?

What is going on?

Louis' pov

They must have seen my confused look as they both give me a soft smile "we actually wanted to talk to you about this Lou, you see Liam, Harry, Niall and I are in a relationship like you already know but we are all interested in dating you and seeing where everything might go. I know that this might be a bit confusing and sudden but dear old Harold can't hold himself back from touching you."

I stare at them in confusion, they want me? Harry must have noticed my tension as he too starts rambling "You can obviously refuse! And I will not touch you anymore if you say no! I might be a bit sad but I should be fine, I just want you to be happy and if you're happier just being friends then that's fine really! And if you don't want to be friends it's also ok we will just help you find a place to stay so you wouldn't have to- uhmf"

I couldn't handle listening to him ramble any longer especially when he started looking sad, so I did the only thing that I could think of and tackled him into a hug making him fall backwards making it so I was laying on top of him.

"I was only gone for 2 minutes to get my guitar and you guys are humping already!" I look up at Niall with a blush on my face "I was just hugging him!" Niall chuckles "Sure darling! So you guys told him I'm guessing?" Zayn and Liam nod making Niall smile brightly.

"I'm so happy that you know darling! So did you agree?" Niall asks looking at me curiously, Liam and Zayn give me the same look so I roll myself off of Harry and just sit down fiddling with my fingers.

"I uhm don't know why you would want this... Part of me wants to think that this is a sick joke but I really hope that it isn't because I would want it so badly but I have never been in a relationship so I might not be able to give you want."

Liam coos at me "Sweetheart, we really want you, we would never joke about things like this. And you don't have to worry about stuff like that, we will just figure it out together and take it slow no need to feel like you might do anything wrong because it's supposed to be something beautiful and natural and I'm sure that we can make this work because we all like you so much."

Liam's words make me smile and blush "I would like to try this then." Niall cheers while Liam and Zayn smile brightly and Harry presses a few kisses to the top of my head making me blush even worse.

"Niall Lou wanted to hear you play so play." Niall rolls his eyes "Only if Zayn will sing and he knows which song I mean." Zayn chuckles and nods "Sure just start playing now."

I listen to Niall playing some soft tune while Zayn hums for a while before he starts singing, and oh my god his voice is absolutely amazing. I was only paying attention to Niall and Zayn so I jump slightly and Liam pulls me to lean against his chest, I quickly relax into his chest and listen to Niall and Zayn with a soft smile on my face.

They stop playing making me slightly sad, I just want to listen to Zayn's voice all day.

"So what do you think Lou?" Zayn asks "You have the voice of an angel." It took me a few seconds to realize what I said, I gasp and cover my mouth with my hand. I can't believe that I actually said that.

"Aw baby, don't de embarrassed! I find it adorable that you think that. Now don't you think that I deserve a hug for singing so nicely?" Zayn opens his arms for me and looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I pull myself away from Liam who lets out a huff at Zayn as I settle in his arms.

Zayn holds me close to his chest and presses his nose against my hair and takes a deep breath. "I like having you in my arms especially when the others look jealous." he whispers into my ear making me giggle softly as I look over to the other guys to see them indeed looking a bit jealous which gives me an idea.

I look back at Zayn to see him looking at me with soft eyes, oh god his eyes are just so beautiful. I slowly bring my face closer to his and notice that he closes his eyes already, I slowly and gently press my lips against his cheek which is slightly stubbly but yet warm and soft.

I pull back to see Zayn looking at me with slightly red cheeks making my heart flutter, he looks so cute.

"Ha! Zayn is actually flustered! Hahaha flustered over a sweet kiss on the cheek while last night he was begging me to pound my dick into his ass." I blush at Niall's words.

"Niall!" yell three voices in chorus.

Short chapter but I have to go out soon so this is all for today.

Tomorrow I have a day off so I might update again

~~~Renée