chapter 26

"We need to fix this." Niall says making all of us nod.

"that's the lease he deserves." I mumble thinking of ways to make this up to Louis. 

Louis' pov

I started to get nervous as Zayn didn't reply even after an hour, he is not mad at me right for expressing my feelings? No he couldn't he was so proud and happy the first time I told him how I felt about something and he even took me out to get an ice cream which was just the sweetest. 

I was cuddled up on the couch wrapped in a fluffy blanket and staring at the wall while lost in my thoughts when the sound of the front door opening pulled me away from my dark thoughts. 

In walk Liam, Zayn, Niall and Harry with frowns on their faces "Lou baby we are so sorry for forgetting about your birthday! We promised when you came to us that we would give you the best birthday ever and we failed to do that. But there is still some time left so maybe we could still try to make it a great day even though we have been idiots." Harry says with a nervous look on his face.

I couldn't help but start smiling "You still want to do that?" I ask and the boys nod "Then yes! Yes I would love too! I'm sorry for being so sensitive about this, I know that it's stupid but its just that I never really got to celebrate my birthday and I just really looked forward to spending it with you guys because you guys are my family." 

"Oh Louis!!!!" Before I couldn't even say anything Niall tackles me into a big bear hug as he straddles my lap. I hug him back tightly. 

At some point Niall finally decided that we have hugged enough. "Ok so we are gonna make this afternoon the best it could even be! So you go change into something comfortable and warm which we will do too and then we can go have some fun." Liam says and he ruffles my hair as I get up to my room to change. 

I quickly change out of my pajamas into a sweater and sweatpants and I also slip of my white shoes, I look into the mirror and I feel quite cute if I say so myself. 

^^^Louis' outfit

^^^Louis' outfit

I go back down stairs to find the boys there already all looking very handsome. "You look nice darling." Zayn says as he looks up from his phone to me making me blush under his gaze. "Were are we going?" I ask them making the boys smirk. 

"You will see sweetheart. Are you ready to go?" Liam asks making me nod so we make out way out of the house but not before slipping on some jackets and hats. I expected us to get into the car but we didn't instead we went on foot, Liam and Zayn are each holding one of my hands and Niall and Harry are walking in front of us holding hands as well. 

Holding their hands makes me feel all soft and mushy inside, it's like I never want them to let go of my hands, it just makes me feel safe and loved which makes me feel all warm and happy. 

We have been walking for a while until we reach an small cottage overlooking a frozen lake, we walk up to the cottage and Niall opens it and leads us in and what I see is beautiful. There are lit candles and a big fluffy rug on the ground with a pick-nick basket on top of it. 

"We wanted to have a pick-nick but seeing that it's too cold to have one outside we thought we would just bring it inside." Liam says with a big grin on his face. "This is amazing! I love it thank you so much!" I'm practically jumping up and down in joy at this point. 

We sit down and Harry pulls all these amazing looking foods out of the basket and some drinks as well. 

"Who's place is this?" I ask after a while of chatting and eating the great food. "Oh it's Niall's House he likes to come here if he needs some space. Or when he wants to play some guitar without annoying us." Zayn says with a chuckle. 

My eyes widen at this new information about Niall "You play the guitar!" Niall nods proudly  "I'm trying to teach dear old harold but he isn't that good yet... It sounds like a dying cat when he tries to get a sound out of a guitar. I giggle at his words "Oh can you please play some for me!" Niall grins "Of course everything for the little cute birthday boy!" I blush at Niall's words and in my head I'm screaming 'Oh my god he thinks I'm cute!' 

Niall gets of the ground and I watch as he leaves to probably get his guitar, strong arms wrap around my waist making me squeak as I get pulled into a lap. I feel long hairs brush against my cheek as Harry whispers into my ear "He's cute isn't he." I nod at Harry's words. 

"Well you're just as cute." Harry presses kisses against my cheek making me blush even more, my eyes travel to Liam and Zayn who are looking at me with interested eyes with tiny smirks on their faces making me even more confused. 

Are they actually ok with Harry doing this? 

What is going on?

It's a bit short but I don't care cause it's perfect like this.

~~~Renée