chapter 11

They might still scare me slightly but I'm gonna take all the care they show me with open arms before they get bored of me, they might be the only people that will ever show me this care even if it's not going to last seeing that I'm unworthy of love.

Louis' pov

Birds singing their beautiful songs of life is the first thing I hear as I wake up, a soft bed surrounds my body like it's made to fit my body, warmed hugs my body giving me the feeling like I'm floating on a warm could in the sun.

Never in my life have I felt this comfortable and at peace, no one is yelling at me, my body doesn't scream in pain. I just feel at peace.

A soft knock is what shakes me out of my moment. I open my eyes who are met with the soft sun that breaking through my curtains "Lou are you awake?" A calming voice asks from the other side of the door. "Y-yeah you can come in."

The door opens slowly revealing Zayn with a tray in his hands, I can't help but be curious and sit up slightly to see what's on the tray but to my surprise it has a bowl on it filled with something that looks like colorful yogurt with fruits on top of it. Next to it is a mug of steaming tea.

"Good morning Lou, I hope that you slept well! Harry made you this breakfast, it's a smoothie bowl... if you don't like it I will get you something else, Harry can be a bit of a health freak sometimes." Zayn smiles as he puts the tray next to me on the bed and I just stare at it in disbelieve "Is this really for me?" Zayn nods and a small smile makes its way onto my face "Thank you." Zayn's smile gets even bigger "No problem buddy! Enjoy it and after you are done eating, come down whenever you would like. This is your house as well."

After saying that he walks out of my room again leaving me in disbelieve. Did he just really say that this is my house as well? Must be a figure of speech right...

I shake my head and put the tray on my lap and it looks absolutely amazing, I take carefully scope some up and take a bite and it's amazing! I can't believe that Harry actually made this for me.

It was gone way too quickly for my opinion, I would have like to have so much more of this but I'm full anyway so it wouldn't be smart. I drink my tea before rolling out of bed, I look down at my well not my slightly oversized comfy clothes and shrug, it will do.

I take the tray down stairs with me to find all of the guys sitting at the kitchen table talking to each other softly, they must not have noticed me because I hear my name being mentioned.

"-I really hope that Louis would like to go shopping with us Li, I just want to give him whatever he wants." I hear Harry say in a soft voice.

"Well you could just ask him, he's right there." The guys all turn around to see me standing there with a bright red face in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry?" The guys chuckle while shaking their heads "Don't be sorry, like I said this is your house too." Zayn says with a soft smile making me feel a bit better.

"So would you like to go shopping with me and Liam?" Harry asks with a hopeful smile on his face making me feel slightly sad "I-I would but I don't have money." Harry coos "Aw sweetheart! Don't worry we will pay for you! We would love to give you whatever you want! We would literally buy the world for you if you would ask."

My face gets bright red once again, I can't believe it literally... is this actually happening? "I Uhm I guess that that would be ok but only a few things necessary things ok?" All the guys smile brightly at me and Harry even cheers. "Yay!!! It will be so much fun and Liam will carry the bags." I can't help but giggle at Liam's face as Harry says that.

"Thank you for breakfast Harry, it was amazing." Harry's face gets even brighter of that's even possible "See Niall! Some people actually really enjoy healthy food! Smoothie bowls are the best aren't they! I will make you one every morning if you want?!" I nod at him "I would love that if you really don't mind, I wouldn't want to be a burden for you."

Harry shakes his head "No no, I always make way too much anyway! So it would be no problem at all." I smile "ok I would like it if that's ok."

"Well as much fun as this is Niall and I have to go to work!" Niall and Zayn get up, they both give Harry and Liam a kiss and me a ruffle in my hair before walking out of the house looking good in their uniforms. Did I just really think that?

"Why are you blushing kiddo?" Liam asks with a smirk on his face making me shake my head "Nothing... Totally nothing."

Harry and Liam hum "Well ok, let's get going then!" Liam says but Harry stops him "wait I just want to ask Louis something!" I tilt my head at Harry who gets a small blush on his face. "Can I hug you?" I almost coo at how cute Harry is and nod which makes Harry smile even more as he walks over to me. He gently wraps his arms around me and I try my best to hug him back even though I'm not really used to doing this.

Harry pulls back slightly and looks at me before pressing a soft kiss to the top of my head making me feel warm inside.

"Ok now we can go!"

Whoop whoop new chappie! I just had the worst work out of my life honestly my legs are dead also smoothie bowls are life IDC what you say.

~~~Renée