chapter 7

"I don't want to bring him back Hazz." I say softly as I look at Louis who looks even smaller than before. "Me neither baby, do you think that it will work out?"

I nod "It has to Hazz, he deserves a home."

Louis' pov

A hand shaking my shoulder is what wakes me, I flinch away from the hand and try my best to curl myself into a small ball and keep my eyes tightly closed scared of the pain that's about to come.

But none came... I slowly open my eyes only to be met with deep forest green eyes staring at me with worry "Are you ok Louis?" I nod slowly and look away from Harry's eyes only to see where we are and a lump forms in my throat, Harry must have noticed the nervous look that was forming on my face as he reaches over and rubs my shoulder. "No need to worry, Niall and I won't leave you." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion but I know better than to be a burden and ask what he means.

I let Harry help me out of the car and as he leads me to the place where I'm forced to leave, I can't help but start shaking in fear. Am I even on time? What will Linda think when I get brought back by two officers?

I hadn't even noticed that Niall already knocked on the door until the door flies open revealing a very angry looking Linda "damn it! I actually hoped that you were killed by now! What has the little fucker done now?" Linda looks at Harry and Niall with raised brows and crossed arms. The tone of her voice scares me so much that I'm clinging to Harry's arm.

"He actually didn't do anything ma'am, he actually just visited us and we decided to bring him back home. However, we would like to come in for a second." Niall says in a strict voice that even made Linda look less self-assured then normal.

"Yeah sure come in I guess, Louis to your room!" I nod and let go of Harry's arm and hobble up the stairs to my small worn out room. I let myself fall to my tattered mattress with a huff, so much happened today, I felt understood and less lonely than ever before but here I am all alone in the place I hate most.

A knock on my door is a sound I've never heard before, I sit up slightly and look at my door in confusion before shrugging and letting myself fall to the bed again knowing that I must have imagined it.

Once again a knock is heard, I sit up again and glare at my door for a second "C-come in?" The door opens slightly and Niall's standing there smiling at me, but as soon as his eyes look around my room his smile falls into a frown "Is this your room?" I nod and watch as Niall walks in and closes the door behind him. "It's... something I guess" He mumbles under his breath, I was probably not supposed to hear him say it but I did and I agree with him, It's definitely something.

"Why a-are you here?" I ask softly, tilting my head slightly. Niall looks unsure and starts talking after a few seconds of thinking "The guys and I want to help you kiddo, we want to get you out of here and to a warm and loving place that you might call home one day." I can't help but let out a laugh at Niall's words making him give me a questioning look "T-that will never happen. N-no one will ever l-love me."

My eyes tear up slightly at the realization, I've always known this but I've never said it out loud. I look up in an attempt to keep my tears at bay which works a bit. "Oh sweetheart." Niall walks closer to me and sits down next to me in my ratty mattress with a frown on his face.

"You are worthy of love, you deserve a family and a home." He grabs my hand making me look at our hands before looking back up at him. "The guys and are willing and trying to give you just that."

"W-what do you mean." Niall gives me a soft smile "The guys and I are trying to fix that you can live with us... If you want to at least?" I stare at Niall with wide eyes, he can't be serious. Yeah that's it he's just joking, he must be. This is all just some big game to him.

I just give him a tight smile and take my hand out of his and place it back on my lap "T-thank you but you don't need to." Niall shakes his head "No but we want to. We really-" Niall's phone makes a sound which thankfully takes his attention away from me.

Niall grins at his phone making me curious as to what's going on but before I can even ask something he gets off my mattress and looks at me with this big grin on his face "Pack your bags you're coming home with us!"

My eyes widen, so he wasn't joking? I got off my mattress and grab the very few items I have and turn to Niall with full hands "I don't have a bag?" Niall's grin falls slightly as I say that "Oh sweetheart let me help you carry that." He grabs the two shirts I'm holding and some other stuff.

"Am I really going with you?" Niall nods "Of course sweetheart, you will be living with us at your new home."

I bite my lip scared to know the answer to the question I'm about to ask. "how long will you keep me b-before getting rid of me again?" My heart aches, fearing the answer knowing that they wouldn't keep me around, no one ever does. Because I'm me and I'm unlovable.

New chapterrrr after a bit of a while. Stuff happened, I'm 19 now, I have been having loads of migraines, been busy with work but I'm here now let's see this as an early Christmas present.

~~~Renée