chapter 17

Pls vote and leave a comment :) and don't forget to enjoy

The green Adidas sweater covered in blood.

The boy...

Was Louis...

The night of Louis' disappearing...

Louis' pov

As soon as I walk out of the door I can feel eyes on me, watching every move making my skin crawl but I keep walking, making my way to the shop that's burned into my memory. I have to focus on putting one foot in front of the other the closer I get to the shop, my body trembles with fear.

I can hear the sound of deep breathing behind me, I freeze unable to turn around as warm slightly moist breath hits the back of my neck sending goosebumps over my whole body. The sound of a deep and dark chuckle makes my heart speed up in fear.

"Stupid, stupid boy." A hand wraps around my throat and holds me tightly "You better not yell or I will kill your little pig friends." I immediately stop struggling at the mention of the guys.

"Good now walk." I slowly shuffle my way over to the entry of the store hoping, praying that that's where I'm supposed to go. "That's a good boy." I shiver and get nauseous as I feel his tongue run over the shell of my ear. "Can't wait to hear you cry in pain."

He opens the door to his shop and pushes me in making me slam into the ground, a sharp pain runs through my side but I don't have time to focus on it as the male walks up to me again with a twisted smirk on his face.

He grabs my ankle in a painfully tight hold and starts pulling me towards the back room of the store, my heart beats like a crazy and I can't think clear. The floor hurts and burns the skin on my back as I get dragged over it, my sweater rolling up and ripping in the process.

He finally releases me when we are in the backroom. My whole body aches and burns. "I don't like thieves, disgusting little thief! You will pay."

"P-please! It was just a candy bar and I was so hungry, please I didn't mean to I'm so sorry." The male seems to freeze slightly and gives me a confused look for a second before it turns back to his angry twisted face that makes my blood run cold.

He stalks over to me slowly, I would try to get away from him but it was as if I was frozen in fear and pain. He grabs me by my hair and pulls me up by it, I let out a cry of pain with seems to piss him off even more as he throws my body into a wall, a loud crack echoes through the room making the male sadistically laugh.

I lift my head up from the cold floor to look at where the male is, only to get kicked in the head making my head slam back into the wall. The last thing I hear is his loud laughter before darkness takes over relieving me from all the pain and suffering.

Present time...

Harry's pov

Looking at the body fills my heart with a heavy weight of grief but something inside of me doesn't want to give up hope. Something inside of me doesn't want to believe that this is Louis, Our Louis... My Louis.

I have hope that he comes home again.

"I-It's L-Louis isn't it?" Niall asks in a tone leased with sadness, grief and guilt. Guilt that we couldn't protect him like we promised, something that I also feel and I know that Liam and Zayn feel the same.

I shake my head "No. This is not Louis!" I say, I ignore the shocked and pitying looks that I get from the boys "I won't give up hope, I will find Louis and bring him home. I will not give up on him damn it." My voice weavers while tears threaten to fall, I try to stop myself from crying. No I won't cry, I won't cry because Louis is still here! I can't lose hope.

"Hazz Love I'm sorry but hope won't make him come back." Liam says in a soft voice in the hope to calm me down but he only angers me "We don't know if it's him! Now do we! Just wait for the DNA results and you will feel so fucking stupid."

I look at Zayn in the hope that he will back me up here but Zayn only gives me a sad smile "Look Hazz it's quite clear, you shouldn't do this to yourself. Don't hope for something that's impossible. He's d-dead, he won't come back home..."

I shake my head while tears now run down my cheeks even though I really don't want them to "N-No I can't do that! He must come home! I promised to show him what it feels like to be loved! I can't let him go without giving him the love he deserves. I promised him Zayn! I never break a promise." It's like the ground crumbles from under my feet and pulls me into a pool of sadness.

It stays silent for a while apart from the people covering the body away from our eyes to take to the lab to be investigated.

"We should go too..." Niall says softly, I shake my head "I need to some time, I will just walk." I whisper. I notice Liam hesitate but Zayn and Niall pull him along.

I stare at the ground before me where only a few moments ago laid the body.

I slowly move my eyes up to the sky which is cloudy and angry "I never break a promise, I will bring you home Louis." I whisper softly while one single tear runs down my cheek.

What do you think people? I must admit that I cried a little the last part

~~~Renée