chapter 12

Harry pulls back slightly and looks at me before pressing a soft kiss to the top of my head making me feel warm inside.

"Ok now we can go!"

Harry's pov

Shopping with Louis is very let's say very interesting. We are in the second store and Louis won't even look at anything, he just walks after us looking uncomfortable. I frown at this, this boy deserves so much but yet he is so scared to ask for anything due to what he's used to.

My frown deepens and Liam and Louis seem to notice "What's wrong babe?" Liam asks as he takes my hand, I notice from the corner of my eye how Louis seems to get a sad look on his face as Liam does this. Does he want affection like this? Oh I would love to make him feel loved and cared for. I shrug as Liam and nod my head to Louis slightly and Liam seems to understand what I mean right away.

Louis eyes widen at this "S-sorry? I don't know what I did but sorry." Louis backs away slightly "Oh no no Lou darling you didn't do anything wrong, it's just that you don't seem comfortable in this situation and Liam and I just want you to pick whatever you want because you deserve it." Liam says in a soft voice that he usually only uses when Niall is sick and believes that he's gonna die.

Louis seems to melt at Liam's words "I deserve it? But why I'm just me?" I can't just ignore this, I walk over to Louis and wrap my arms around him, ignoring the slight flinch. "You might not believe it yet but you deserve so much. You deserve love, care and stuff of your own."

Louis doesn't say anything but I can hear his breath hitch. "So how about this... You will pick three sweaters, five shirts and two pants and some underwear and essentials you will need while living with us." Louis looks up at Liam while still in my arms "Ok, I can do that." He says softly.

"Ok good!" I cheer still holding on to Louis making Liam chuckle "Hazz darling you will have to let Louis go so we can do this and then we will some lunch." I whine as I let go of Louis which makes him giggle softly while a blush makes its way onto his face. He's so cute, how could anyone ever hurt a kid as cute at this.

I take Louis' hand and pull him over to a rack filled with clothes and nod at him as he gives me an unsure look. He brings his shaky hands up and starts looking through the clothes with a small smile on his face which makes me happy.

"Anything you like darling?" Asks Liam softly and Louis nods slowly and points at a green Adidas hoodie and a baby blue sweater, Liam gives him a smile "Those look good! Let's get them for you! Now go look for some shirts and one more sweater remember?" Louis nods and looks up at me so I start guiding him to another rack while Liam takes the two sweaters with him.

Liam's hands were soon filled with bags with all the stuff that Louis will need, Louis protested a lot as Liam decided to carry all the bags but Liam gently told him that he really didn't mind and neither do I as his arm muscles look amazing while carrying the weight of the bags.

"Where do you want to eat Lou?" Liam asks as we walk out of the last shop where we got the last essentials. Louis shrugs "I don't know any places... But I likes what Harry gave me this morning?" A huge grin makes its way onto my face while Liam groans softly making Louis flinch slightly "I-I don- sorry?" he says quickly looking down at his face as if he's scared to face Liam which is probably exactly what is happening.

"Oh no darling you did nothing wrong! It's just Harry loves this food place and I know that he wants to take you there it's just not my favorite kind of food but I honestly don't mind so we should go there." I'm practically jumping in joy, Liam never agrees to go there! He hates it.

"Ok let's go!" I pull Louis with me to my absolute favorite food place, they have all kinds of food all quite healthy and they have the most amazing smoothies.

We get into the restaurant and sit down in a booth, Liam is sitting next to Louis so he can help him pick the food seeing that I never have to look at the menu.

"The strawberry, watermelon smoothie is really good right hazz?" I nod as I watch Liam and Louis look through the picture filled menu. "T-that looks really good." Louis mumble pointing at something in the menu making Liam hum and nod "That's actually Niall's go to here, it's really tasty." Liam gently explains to Louis as he looks a bit scared to ask for something.

Liam puts the menu away again making me tilt my head slightly with a curious look on my face "What did you pick?" "Louis here picked the Strawberry, watermelon smoothie with a banana pancake with fruit. And I'm just getting my usual salad and coffee."

I nod at Liam's words before looking at Louis with a smile on my face "That's such a good choice Lou!" He smiles back at me, but it's not like the smiles that he smiled before... No this was a smile filled with much needed happiness and for once there was no fear in his face.

He clears his throat slightly before soft speaking "Thank you for today I have never felt this h-...." His smile falls as his eyes widen in fear as he seems something behind me, he seems frozen in fear. I follow his eyes and feel my own eyes widen as well, this can't be happening...

What? You know I love a cliffhanger.

I'm doing quite shitty, I'm so emotional lately and it's because of the burn out so my fam decided to go away for a few days in the hope I would feel better... so far it's not helping yet but we can hope.

~~~Renée