Chapter 47: Reunited...

Ryan's POV

I just stood there, staring at the portal, unaware of what I'd say or do. But finally, I spoke out.

"K-Ken... I-I'll save Ken." I blurted out, Dan and Phil nodded, pressing the same buttons as before.

"Where was he...?" Phil trailed off a little, since I interrupted him, I didn't want to hear the word 'die' ever again.

"Mississippi.." I mumbled, shaking a little, mixed emotions flying around inside of me.

Around 5 minutes later, Ken stepped out of the portal, a little scruffy, but I'm guessing they are saved from just before they died, but they remember everything that happened.

"Ken!" I shouted out, running over to give him a manly hug.

"Cry!" Ken yelled back, returning the hug.

"I'm glad you're here Ken." Felix smiled a little, he's been through some tough shit, but that's all going to be resolved now.

Ken and I stepped back as Felix stood before the portal, fear and determination written all over his face.

Felix's POV

Fear consumed me, but I don't know why... Dan and Phil started with the same questions as before but slightly different.

"So.. Are you saving Marzia?" Dan assumed, mumbling quietly.

"Y-Yeah.." I nodded quickly, pushing my hair back.

"Where was she last?" Phil asked, it was a bit more of a comfortable question than the last one.

"Detroit.." I muttered, feeling butterflies rising in my stomach. Why was I nervous to see Marzia again? Well... It has been 4 months...

I stood shakily and silently, just waiting for her to walk out.

After many shaky moments had passed, Marzia stepped out of the portal, and that's when I began to cry, with a smile on my face. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly, as did I.

"I m-missed y-you s-so m-much M-Marzia.." I stuttered, we both didn't let go of each other as tears began rolling down our faces.

"M-Me t-too F-Felix.." Marzia sobbed, crying in my arms.

Once we finally pulled away, I dried her eyes with my thumb and kissed her lips lightly, which made her smile, that adorable smile I had always loved.

We both stepped back as Anthony stepped forward towards the portal.

Anthony's POV

I smiled a little as I saw Felix and Marzia standing side by side, I stepped forward, as repeated questions were asked.

"So who would you like to bring back?" Phil inquired, glancing across at me with a small smile.

"Arixa.." I replied quickly, nervous and shaky as many moments passed, I returned the small smile.

"Where did she.. die?" Dan asked slowly, very aware of what he had to say.

"The outskirts of Detroit.." I spoke clearly, trying desperately to hide the fact that I was still shaking.

Dan and Phil both nodded, pressing the same buttons in process, Arixa soon stepped out, her eyes glossy as she ran up to hug me. I hugged back, glad that she was finally with me, finally in my arms.
We didn't say a word, Ari was just silently sobbing in my arms, we were both just so happy to see each other. We pulled away, both smiling at each other, I held onto her hand gently as we both stepped back. Mark stood in front of the portal this time, he stood quietly as the process continued once again.

Mark's POV

I stood silently as the same questions were asked once again, who they were, where they died. I decided on saving Alice, once she stepped out of the portal, a rush of emotions sped over me, we hugged tightly.

"T-Thank y-you M-Mark.." Alice whispered feebly, her forehead rested on my shoulder as she hugged me.

"Y-You're w-welcome." I nodded gently, soon pulling away from her.

We both stepped back and that's when Ian stepped forward, but he had a massive choice...

Ian stepped in front of the portal, completely confused as to who to pick... Paige or Ashley? He stood there in silence and deep thought, his eyes swelling with tears as the decision became harder and harder for him.. I can't imagine what it's like... having to choose between two people you desperately care about, but I knew in my gut instinct who he was going to save, it was going to take him some time to accept it, but he'd have to... Paige or Ashley? A definite hard decision...

ObsessedWithY0uTube

Another poll!! Lol Paige or Ashley? Comment below guys! (Although I know what you'll put xD)

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. Sorry this chapter may have been short, but I like cliffhangers! They are simply... DELICIOUS >:3 Wow.. Okay creepy... I'm gonna stop xD More chapters coming soon guys! So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3