Chapter 5: Pain and More....

Picture: Their tent.

Ashley's POV

Everything went dark, I could hear people calling my name, I tried to move, but my legs were stuck, my arms were in pain and my head was burning, a warm thick liquid dripped down my face, I fell unconscious once again...

Anthony's POV

I was the only one awake, the car was on fire. Mine and Marzia's airbags went, I couldn't see the others..I kicked my door and it burst open, I got Marzia out.

"T-T-Thank you!" Marzia trembled

"Don't mention it!" I smiled, I quickly ran over to the car and tried to open Felix's door, No luck.

"FELIX!!" I shouted, he had cut marks all over his face, he woke up slowly and kicked the door of the car and got out, coughing.

"What the fuck?!" Felix looked around "Where's Marzia?"

"I'm here!" Marzia coughed, Felix crawled over to her, checking if she was ok.

"Wait...Fuck!" Anthony shouted "Ian!"

Ian did not wake up he had a little more damage than Felix did. I smashed his window and pulled him out. "Felix! Marzia! Make sure you get him to wake up!"

"Okay!" Felix replied.

"Okay!" Marzia responded.

They shook him multiple times, it was only when Felix shouted his name that he woke up.

"Ugh......" Ian moaned, he realized something "W-W-Where's Ashley?!" He was coughing much badder than Felix.

"Fuck she's still in the car!" Felix shouted, coughing once again.

"I'll help you!" Marzia got up, Felix stopped her.

"No it's okay, I don't want you getting more hurt than you already are," Felix smiled a little bit.

Ian and Felix ran over to the car, they didn't care what condition they were in, I helped them, we tried kicking the door down, but it was stuck stiff. Ian jumped into the car through the window, he tried to undo her seat belt, but it was stuck. Ashley was in the worst condition, she had more burn marks, cuts, a bleeding head and her right leg looked mangled underneath the driver's seat.

"Ashley? Ashley!" Ian shrieked "Fuck! She's bleeding!"

The seat belt burst open, Ian picked up Ashley and her bag and kicked the other door off with the help of Me and Felix. The pugs jumped out, whimpering, they ran over to Marzia.

"She's bleeding!" Ian was shaking in fear, we all were. "Do we have any bandages?"

"No.......wait!" Felix remembered "We got some from the warehouse!"

Felix ran over to Ashley, I kept her head still and Felix cleaned the cut that was just underneath her hairline. After we'd cleaned and bandaged the wound, she still wouldn't wake up..Ian checked for a pulse, it was going quite slow, but she was still alive.

***************************

Ashley's POV

I felt someone shake me gently, I opened my eyes, I was dizzy and my eyesight was blurry, my eyelids fluttered open.

"W-What happened?" I said drowsily

"We crashed and Ian saved you" Anthony replied softly

"Felix sorted your bleeding head" Marzia comforted me as the pugs sat beside me.