"Kenneth, just drink water. I have somewhere to be." My eyes finally cleared. I saw Dev, Alec and... Andrew. Then Vivian. She was probably the only one I wanted to see right now.

"Kenneth how could-" Dev cut Andrew off. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you alright, Kenneth? You slept too long. We were worried."

"You were? Vivian water." She put the glass close to my lips. Nice.

"Your phone was switched off. We even called your mom."

"You what?!" Dev's face was grim. "Vivian."

"He's awake now. I can leave, right?"

"Sure sure." Alec said. "Sure. Thank you so much for coming." he smiled at her. She returned it.

"Vivian please sta-" he shut the door. I got off my bed feeling hungover and sick. As hungry. I remembered something and looked around. The black satchel wasn't here so I must have put it away. "I want to wash up."

"Sure. We'll wait for you. Alec, go to the apartment and wait for us will you?" Andrew threw him some keys. I went to the bathroom and washed up while trying to remember where I kept that satchel. I couldn't risk those guys finding out.

They were still on my bed when I came out. I ignored Andrew's angry face and faced Dev. His calmness was off. Something was off. "Do you have anything to tell us?" I was confused.

"No...Like what?"

"Kenneth, I'm giving you ten seconds to fess up." What the fuck? My head hurt. "Seven." What was going on? "Four, calm down Andrew. He'll talk. Maybe." I think I finally realised what it was about. "One." I saw Andrew's punch coming and I had enough time to dodge. But Dev's hurt like a bitch. The two of them attacked me and all forms of defence were useless.

"Kenneth how dare you? How dare you?" Andrew yelled battering my body. "After everything. You took Cocaine. Again? I thought we had gone past this stage. I thought... I thought you- Argh!" My stomach was empty thank goodness.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for your fucking self." Dev spat. "Do you even value this friendship? Are you willing to choose drugs over us? Over me." God my body hurt. "I sacrificed one year. One year for you Kenneth. I missed a whole academic year so I could be there for you. So we could support you yet what do you do? Run back to that thing that almost destroyed you. Do fifteen years of friendship mean absolutely nothing to you? Do you take our bond for granted? Do you take us for granted?" 

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry? You're fucking sorry? Will you be sorry when you go back to rehab? Will you be sorry when you die? Will you be sorry if your mom falls sick because of your stupidity?" Andrew hit a sore spot. "Will you be sorry when you lose everything?"

"I said I'm sorry! I'm sorry."

"You swore on our friendship. You swore you'd never touch drugs again. You swore. Kenneth how could you?" He was on the verge of breaking down.

"Dev I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.  Please stop. Please."

"Fuck you."

"Dev. Ouch." This was going to bruise. "Dev I-"

"Save whatever you want to say and reflect. Till then, keep fucking yourself. Bastard." Andrew cursed and left with Dev.

Mehn, I was fucked...

New update!!!

Kenneth took coke and it made his friends really angry.  They beat him up. I think we all need friends who'd give us one or two slaps to put us on the right path. 

And mehhn, he's fucked.

There'll a double update.

Maybe I should leave it for new year. Abi?