"So... What's going on?" I asked. He forced a smile.

"You could ask her. I don't want to tell. I ordered pizza. Want some?" I thanked him.

"You're reading?"

"Exams are close. Like very close. Winter this year is going to be early so we'll close earlier." I nodded. "Someone's coming for you..." He said biting a slice. I looked ahead to see Kenneth. Mtcheew.

"Just ignore him."

"Vivian. Can I have a word?" I acted like I did not hear him.

"Kris, this milkshake is blast. Wow. What flavour is yours?"

"Chocolate." I was glad he was in this act with me. "The guy who made them is my friend. Have you tasted mint?"

"Viv- Please. Let's talk."

"Whatever you want to say, say it here. Kris is my friend." He shook his head holding back a laugh. Kenneth looked at him in disgust. Then held my hand, pulled me up from the seat and threw me over his shoulder. What the?  "Put me down! Kenneth put me down now!"

He started walking away. "No. You're coming with me."

"This is a kidnapping. Help! Help me! Put me down!" I did not care that many eyes were watching. "Kenneth I'll pour my milkshake on you."

"Don't. Please don't. We're going to a secluded area. Okay? So behave. I'll put you down when we're there."

It was a smoking area and it was empty. Except for one or two people who were busy. It was too quiet so I slurped my shake. "What? You want to tell me how wrong I was to talk to you that way? Or talk to your girlfriend that way? Sorry on my brother's behalf but that's it. I'm not apologizing for anything else."

"You don't have to. Sorry if I hurt you. Really sorry. I shouldn't have been that harsh."

"She's your girlfriend. It's okay. I understand."

"Jeiel is nothing of the sort. I've told you before, she's just my friend."

"A friend you sleep with?" He was stunned. "Am I wrong?" I slurped again.

"I'm sorry. Are we still friends?"

"Were we ever friends? You're comfortable in your circle. I don't want to disturb... And if it's for my brother's sake, you should stop. Really. "

"Vivian." He was dangerously close.

"What are you-"

"It's not for his sake. I want us to be friends. For me." His eyes glinted.

"You want something from me? What?"

"You. I want you." Is he flirting? "I'm not flirting. I'm serious about this. I want you." He seemed serious. Why? "You make me feel happy and you give me peace. I want you at all costs. Stay with me." Selfish reasons. "I don't care, Vivian. I must have you. I'll do anything for you. Just to make you stay."

"You're scaring me." He stepped back.

"Sorry."

"I want to change partners."

"And be with Kristopher?" He smiled like a devil. "You don't have a choice. You're here with me or you're not here at all. You understand?" My heart dropped to my stomach. "You have my protection. Stay and I'll make sure your stay in Hughton is trouble free."

What have I gotten myself into?

Aha!

Kenneth be shedding,  showing his darkside small small.

So, surprise! Another three chapters are coming really really soon.

To all my readers, lots of muahs. I love you so so much. You mean a lot to me. Please comment and also share. Thank you.