They didn't know how to worry about it, and thought that what Jiang Nuan said about being married was just an excuse. Now that they saw the handsome man beside her, they all stopped their little unknown thoughts, and they couldn't compare.

    Jiang Nuan and Xu Yan left the school, planning to go to the commercial street for dinner and go shopping at the night market for a date.

    Along the way, Jiang Nuan chatted with Xu Yan about all kinds of miscellaneous and trivial things in the past two days, with a strong desire to share.

    The same is true for Xu Yan, obviously they have been in love for more than two years since they got married, but now they are more in love than couples in love.

    Seeing that there were fewer people around, Jiang Nuan held back for a long time before holding Xu Yan's hand. She raised her head and said playfully, "Brother, seeing each other every day is like three autumns. We haven't seen each other for two days, that's six months." Autumn, one autumn is equal to 3 months, I think I haven't seen you in a year and a half, I really miss you, brother, do you miss me?"

    This nonsense, Xu Yan lowered his head and smiled, he squeezed his soft hands, wrapped them tightly in his pockets, looked down at her, "I really want to." sleep.

    When he reached the road with many people, Xu Yan reluctantly let go of his delicate and tender hands.

    They went to Fan Qi's restaurant, the restaurant was overcrowded, and many students after school came to have dinner in groups.

    The boxes were full, and Fan Qi invited the two of them to sit at only one table in the hall.

    The food came out quickly, and Fan Qi even brought a bottle of wine over to eat and drink with them.

    Seeing the scene of the two opposite people giving each other some food, Fan Qi felt sore in his heart. He poured a glass of wine and drank it down in one gulp, so as to relieve the depression in his heart, he said: "Brother Yan, what are you doing?" You chased your sister-in-law? How did you get your sister-in-law to marry you? Tell me about it, brother, and teach me some experience."

    Who would have thought that the big ice cube he thought would find a partner so quickly , and got married so soon, will Xu Yan still be single when he has a child?

    Thinking of this, he shivered. How could the man who was supposed to be strong in his life be reduced to such a state!

    The corners of Xu Yan's mouth curled up slightly, he glanced at him, and said calmly, "Let it be." He put the peeled shrimp into Jiang Nuan's bowl, picked up another shrimp and continued peeling without stopping.

    Let nature take its course? Then it will take years and months for him to find a wife!

    Fan Qi turned his gaze to Jiang Nuan, and said pitifully, "Sister-in-law, have pity on me. Brother Yan is married, and that kid Lu Yihe has also found a partner in a muffled voice. Shen Jiawei is younger than me. I've got a partner, now I'm alone, alas, I can't afford to be hurt, sister-in-law, you have a good relationship with Yuan Yuan, can you give me a trick, I don't know what to do, Yuan Yuan seems to only treat me as a friend ..."

    Jiang Nuan looked at Fan Qi's dejected appearance, and knew that he was serious. The authorities were obsessed, but the bystanders were clear. She could see clearly that Li Yuanyuan liked him.

    According to this, the two have affection for each other, so they should be together? She asked him suspiciously: "Have you confessed to Yuan Yuan?"

    Fan Qi drank another glass of wine and shook his head sadly: "How dare I, if Yuan Yuan doesn't like me, I will confess my love rashly. Did your friend do it?"