The Shen family and Aunt Xu Yan's family who lived not far away also came over.

    Li Yuanyuan took Jiang Nuan's hand excitedly, "Nuan Nuan, the college entrance examination is really back! Fortunately, I heard what you said, study hard, I have reviewed for two rounds! The college entrance examination does not need to be cramped! I am so happy!"

    Zhuang Yan, Shen Jiawei, and Shen Jiaming also looked excited, their eyes sparkling.

    Xu Ya looked at Jiang Nuan with a smile, "Nuan Nuan, my Lily is also thanks to you. I reviewed it more than a year earlier, and now I don't have to rush the ducks to the shelves, and I have a bit of confidence to go to college." Zhao Lili held

    Jiang Nuan's face . The fan girl looked at her and said, "Yes! Sister-in-law! Thank you so much!"

    Zhao Lili took over Jiang Nuan's job in the publicity department last year. Her home is also very close to Grandpa's, and she often visits Xu's. , Jiang Nuan often cooks delicious food at home, she is completely conquered by Jiang Nuan's cooking skills!

    She also likes the sister-in-law Jiang Nuan more and more. The sister-in-law is good-looking and can cook food and design beautiful clothes. The clothes in the sister-in-law's clothing store are very beautiful, and she has given her many sets. Her little sister is almost envious. I really want to have such a good sister-in-law like her!

    She really loves her sister-in-law!

    In fact, she didn't hate her sister-in-law at all, but she was brainwashed by the words of Yu Dan, the "good sister" she used to think. Fortunately, she came to her senses and her sister-in-law didn't blame her.

    The relationship between people is so wonderful. Before tit for tat, now it is congenial and sweet.

    Zhao Lili is simple-minded, very lively and cheerful, and loves to eat. Jiang Nuan, Li Yuanyuan, and Zhuang Yan all like her and regard her as their younger sister.

    Except for Jiang Nuan, none of them thought that the college entrance examination would really resume. Some time ago, they also heard from their family members who work in the government that their superiors were holding conferences and educational symposiums on college admissions, but they didn't know if they would implement them. .

    Now I didn't expect it to be announced so soon, the college entrance examination is a certainty!

    Li Yuanyuan, Zhuang Yan, Zhao Lili, Shen Jiawei, and Shen Jiaming all decided to take the college entrance examination in more than a month!

    They couldn't help but rejoice that they listened to Nuan Nuan's words and studied more than a year earlier than others, otherwise they would not have the courage to apply for the exam now. If they signed up, it would be too late to review for more than a month, which is equivalent to running with them!

    Jiang Nuan looked at everyone's determination to win the college entrance examination, and she smiled gratifiedly. Fortunately, their awareness is high, otherwise, if they didn't listen and study, then it would be useless for her to say more.

    She also clearly knew that this college entrance examination was different from the past practice. The college entrance examination in 1977 was not held in summer, but in winter, and more than 5.7 million people took the exam. Although only less than 300,000 people were admitted according to the conditions of running the school at the time, it inspired thousands of people to pick up their books again and join the army of students.

    In order to celebrate the resumption of the college entrance examination, Jiang Nuan decided to cook a big meal, and everyone had a happy gathering!