...

    The afternoon sun was shining brightly, and the light shone in the alley, bright and dark.

    Taking advantage of the fact that there was no one in the alley, Jiang Nuan boldly hugged Xu Yan's thin waist, put his feet up and kissed the corner of his lips, and coaxed: "Brother Xu Yan, don't be angry, just make it clear."

    They just left from Lin's house At the Lin family meeting, Xu Yan was considered by Grandpa Lin to be Jiang Nuan's brother, and Grandpa Lin even pulled Xu Yan to say a lot of good things about his grandson Lin Ping. He was so enthusiastic that Xu Yan couldn't say a word , Lin Ping's younger brother Lin An also joined his grandfather's camp, dragging Xu Yan to talk, as if creating space for his brother and Jiang Nuan.

    Xu Yan's face was as dark as a dark cloud at the time, but fortunately Lin Ping knew people, and he pulled away the dense conversation like a tractor, one old and one young, and finally explained the relationship between Xu Yan and Jiang Nuan clearly.

    The scene was once very embarrassing.

    A certain person is still brooding over this matter, and is extremely upset, so why don't you please help him. She pressed her face against his chest and rubbed it tenderly. The two of them hadn't been together for a week, and she wanted to stick to him at this moment.

    Reluctantly, she was quickly pulled away by the man. The man's cold and handsome face was fixed, and his deep eyes were fixed on her, "Don't make trouble, stand up straight first, let me ask you, why are you ignoring me this week?"

    When he thought that she hadn't paid him any attention this week, he was obviously next door, and he wondered if she didn't want him anymore and wanted to leave him. Once this thought came up, it was like a prairie fire, which couldn't be quenched no matter how hard it was.

    Seeing the person in front of him bowed his head and remained silent, his heart was stabbed. If he hadn't happened to bump into her today, would she have forgotten that he was his partner long ago.

    He panicked in his heart, stared at the top of his head and took a deep look, waited for a long time and saw that she still didn't say a word, he pursed his lips tightly, turned around and walked away.

    When Jiang Nuan heard the footsteps, she immediately raised her head and looked at his leaving back in a daze.

    Bubbles of grievance popped up in an instant. She was just thinking about how to tell him that she was in business, afraid that he would not understand her if he knew, but she didn't want to hide it from him.

    He has long legs and big strides. What's more, he feels uncomfortable now, and he walks fast. After all, it's her fault. Jiang Nuan trots to follow. broken.

    Her fault, she should coax.

    The two returned to the compound of the military region one after another. Jiang Nuan followed Xu Yan into Xu's house step by step. At this time, there was no one in Xu's house. Xu Yan walked back to his room. The door was wide open. Normally he would Close the door, now he means to let her follow in, if she turns around and goes home without saying a word, someone will really be pissed off.

    Jiang Nuan walked into his house and closed the doorknob. He saw the man with his long legs open, sitting on the office chair in front of the desk, looking at her with a blank expression on his face. She was not afraid at all. She walked away. In the past, she sat in his arms naturally, with two white and tender arms around the man's neck, seeing that the man did not tear her off, but just turned his face away from her, Jiang Nuan secretly smiled, would he be so angry that he dared to have another Have a little backbone?