Chaos in the Cavity of Peace

LOVE IN MENDIOLA SERIES

This is a series of interconnected standalones that follows a group of dentistry students at Centro Escolar University as they navigate college life amidst the bustling vibe of Mendiola street. Through academic pursuits and personal relationships, these young adults discover more about themselves and their futures.

#1: CHAOS IN THE CAVITY OF PEACE

*While this story can be read as a standalone, please be aware that it may also contain spoilers for upcoming books.

_________________________

DISCLAIMER

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is not affiliated with Ateneo De Manila University, Ateneo Law School, Centro Escolar University, and other mentioned universities in any way.

This book is RATED M for mature audiences. It contains themes including explicit language, graphic violence, sexual content, addiction, self-harm, homicide, domestic violence, as well as parental themes. This content is NOT suitable for readers under 18 years of age, as it may be disturbing, triggering, or offensive. Reader discretion is advised, and parental guidance is strongly recommended.

Please also note that the author of this book is not a professional in the depicted fields. Therefore, representations of court proceedings, dental procedures, and other professional settings may NOT accurately reflect real-world processes and qualifications. It is advised not to rely on this fictional story for information concerning these processes and qualifications.

This version is PARTIALLY EDITED as of May 2024. Apologies in advance for spelling errors and grammatical mistakes.

PLEASE READ RESPONSIBLY.

_________________________

DEDICATION

To those once deemed as villains, remember, your story remains yours to reclaim, reignite, and redefine.

________________________

SYNOPSIS

Caine is a quintessential playboy that a wholesome girl like Keecia actively avoided. He was everything she didn't want in a man. She'd even rather endure a four-hour laboratory class in Oral Anatomy than entertain the company of men like him.

But fate had other plans when they crossed paths (literally) at the Peace Arch in Mendiola.

Caine found himself instantly captivated, and so he watched her like a cat eyes a mouse, or like a starving lion eyes its prey.

Too bad, Keecia had already seen through his mask, uncovering the chaos lurking beneath his seemingly serene façade. He was devious, presenting himself to be a charming prince when, in reality, he was a cunning villain. Thus, the greatest fraud she had ever encountered.

As expected, she vowed to keep her distance, refusing to have her heart broken again by someone like him. Nevertheless, the golden boy from Ateneo Law School continued to draw her in.