Chapter 26: Date me!

Start from the beginning

"Do you think that jerk will leave her alone for a second? He will cling to her like a leech for the rest of his life if given the chance. Fucking scoundrel!"

"Relax, Tae. Sunmi knows where the date is supposed to be. We go there and keep an eye on them. Y/n will need to use the restroom at some point. You should grab her right there and keep your point."

I look dead at Jimin. What? Is this the plan? "You are asking me to grab Y/n near the ladies' washroom?"

"Yes, wait outside. Grab her as soon as she arrives. Tell her you're sorry, express your feelings, and leave."

"I'm out."

"WHAT? WHY?"

"Who the fuck discusses their feelings in front of a restroom? And why would she bother listening? Didn't you see how angry she was? She'd rather toss me aside like toilet paper and walk over me than listen."

Jimin laughs, closing his eyes.

"It's not funny, Jimin."

"No, no... I just pictured Y/n throwing you to the floor and walking over you. You know her so well."

A smile comes on my face as I give it a thought. I do know her well.

"No big deal, my tiger. You've got this. Just keep your point first; don't give her time to think. As soon as you apologize, she would be like, 'Woah! Taehyung just apologized. He's such a nice guy. He came all the way to apologize.' Jimin speaks in a girly tone, trying to imitate Y/n.

She already knows how you are, so she will try to dispute with you, saying things like, 'Why are you apologizing? You are so bad, Taehyung, I don't want to talk to you,' and all the bla bla," Jimin continues.

"There. Right there. Just as you think, she's getting hyper and all nerved up. You drop the bomb, 'I like you, Y/n; I  have fallen for you,' you are the girl of my dreams..." Jimin imitates my voice.

"And you think this would work?"

"100 percent. Girls are very soft, and Y/n likes you already. She'd get numb and shy as soon as you confessed. Then, as a gentleman, you say, 'You don't have to answer; I'll wait for you at home,' and walk away. Got it?"

I exhale my entire existence. What did I get myself into?

Y/n clicks her fingers before my eyes, "I am asking you something. Why are you following me?"

"There, there. Getting too ahead of oneself, aren't we? Why in the hell will I follow you?" I must divert the question, keep my point, talk about my feelings, tell her she doesn't have to answer and leave just as Jimin planned. Okay, I can do it.

Y/n smirked slightly, closed her eyes, and then began to glare at me again. What is it with her glaring? Is she trying to look scary? Does she know she looks like a puppy?

"Then please explain why you were peeping inside the women's washroom?"

Busted! "I wasn't peeping. I was waiting for you."

"Okay."

"I had something to talk about."

"Okay."

"I want to.." I look at her again and find her looking at me with the same intensity. Okay, let's get over with. Keep my point, tell her she doesn't have to answer and leave just as Jimin planned.

I take a deep breath. "I want to apologize for earlier. I got too agitated and said things that I didn't mean."

"Okay."