Chapter 2: Roomfate

Y/N POV

He stares at me, perplexed. "Who are you? How did you get in? "he asks.

I don't know what to say. My eyes are busy appreciating his features.

He groaned, looking at my dumbstruck figure, "See, I've already said several times that my room is out of the limit. Why don't you girls understand? "

I couldn't understand a word he said; dammit, he is handsome.

(Is he my roommate's boyfriend? He resembles a Greek God. Is he real? Is this all a dream? Am I really in his arms?)

He has me stand on my legs while examining me from head to toe.

"Hello, you! Can't you hear what I'm saying? I want you to leave my house."

He snatches my hand and forces me through the door. All of my admiration vanished in that instant - what a jerk!

"Why are you being so rude? Don't you have manners?" I say, rubbing my arms. It truly stings, and I'm not sure why he grabbed it so strongly.

"Manners? Are you referring to manners, dear? Is it manner to enter a stranger's home without permission and then check him out, undressing him with your eyes?" He says cockily. "You do realize this is harassment, don't you?"

What the hell is he talking about? Harassment? Is admiring a gorgeous face considered harassment? I didn't even touch him while he was holding me, and he accuses me of harassing him? He was the one who touched me, and I'm being accused?

All of these thoughts kept coming into my mind, and I could feel tears forming on the rims of my eyelids. Not because I am sad, but because I am angry that I couldn't find the correct words to respond to him. I want to shove it in his face, but my head is so fogged up that I can't think of anything. I've never fought with anyone; what am I supposed to do?

" I... I didn't harass you. Do you even know what harassment is? This... this what you're doing right now is harassment. Do you even know me? How can you say anything like that?" I erupt, tears streaming down my face.

He watches me for a while before opening his pretty mouth, " You girls like to use tears as a weapon, don't you? Show your crocodile tears and make the other person feel terrible; that's all you know."

I keep on glancing at him, puzzled about how a guy with such a sweet face could say such nasty things.

"Stop sobbing and being coy in front of me; I've seen a lot of females like you."

His eyes move to my luggage, and he starts chuckling for no reason."Oh, my! Really? You even brought your bags? Were you planning to stay with me? So desperate to get on my bed, aren't you?", he says arrogantly.

That's it; I can't take this guy anymore. He won't even let me talk and keeps making accusations. Desperate to get on his bed?

"Why are there no girls in your bed right now? That's sad." I wipe my tears away.  I'm not going to let him accuse me any longer. I regret envisioning us together while I was in his arms, even if it was for a fleeting second. 

I can see him flaring with anger, "You don't talk back to me. I'm being really nice to you right now. Don't make me lose my calm."

"I have no idea who you are or what kind of girls you are involved with. But, just so you know, this is my apartment; I leased it, I fucking paid for it, and that is why I'm here with my bags." Maintaining my stance, I say, "I suppose it's you who has to leave this place, not me. I am going to my room, and please excuse me."