Chapter 6: Consensus

Start from the beginning

"I married Shen Jueshu."

Sui Yu picked up the wine glass and rubbed it without speaking, she was still thinking about all kinds of things that happened and the things hidden behind.

Seeing that Suiyu was not very interested, Jiang Siyue asked: "What? Didn't life go smoothly after marriage?" Speaking of this, she seemed to be talking to herself: "That's right, after all, sister-in-law At present, I am not willing to marry you."

Suiyu's heart was stabbed with an arrow, it was because she didn't do it voluntarily, that's why she panicked now!

Jiang Siyue suddenly took a sip of herself, and then she drank the wine, but tears flowed out, her eye circles gradually became redder and redder, she looked at Suiyu, choked up and said, "Actually, I Sometimes even though I don't agree with your approach, I still envy you for daring to do it."

Seeing her like this, Suiyu blinked, and asked hesitantly: "You, what's wrong with you?"

Why do you look so trapped in love?

Jiang Siyue drank all the wine in the glass, then raised her hand to cover her face and sobbed, "That bastard Li Jiang's words hurt people!"

Why would I fall in love with such a bastard!

Sui Yu's face froze, Li Jiang? Isn't this the person on Shen Jueshu's side? When Shen Jueshu was able to escape from the original owner's basement, there was no lack of Li Jiang's shadow, and when Shen Jueshu took revenge later, as her friend, Li Jiang also helped.

So, Jiang Siyue likes Li Jiang? !

This is something that has never been mentioned in the article...

Seeing this situation, she couldn't help but start to love Jiang Siyue. If she remembered correctly, although Li Jiang said she was Shen Jueshu's friend on the surface, she had other feelings for Shen Jueshu.

In fact, it is not so difficult for Li Jiang to like Shen Jueshu. After all, Shen Jueshu is a very good Omega, and as an Alpha, it should be hard not to fall in love with her.

What happened to the plot of this novel? !

"You, why don't you like someone else." Sui Yu said, he really likes Li Jiang, isn't it too hopeless? !

Jiang Siyue looked up at her, and suddenly said angrily: "Then why don't you like someone else?! You must beat Shen Jueshu to death!"

All methods of forced marriage have been used!

Sui Yu: "..."

"So I've already given up, and I don't intend to knock it off." Sui Yu said innocently.

Jiang Siyue, who was still angry at first, paused after hearing the words, and even forgot to be angry, and asked a little inconceivably, "What did you say? You don't plan to knock?"

You are already married, and now you say you don’t plan to knock, don’t you feel contradictory!

"Om." Sui Yu responded, feeling a little guilty.

Jiang Siyue: "..."

"Then you still force marriage?" She asked in an extremely confused tone.

Sui Yu blinked, and replied in an extremely innocent tone: "Because when I was standing on the oath stage at the wedding, I suddenly felt sober. You don’t like me either, it’s wrong for me to force you like this.”

Jiang Siyue: "..."

She couldn't speak for a while, and her behavior, after thinking about it, she didn't seem to be unable to do it.