Chapter 6: Consensus

Start from the beginning

But who was by her side to take care of her at that time? Sui Yu looked down at the wooden floor.

It is her destiny A.

Since this is halfway up the mountain, it is really inconvenient to take a taxi, so Suiyu went to the garage to have a look. A car, is it that she might not be able to earn it if she worked so hard for the rest of her life?

When Suiyu got into the car, he always had a secret feeling in his heart.

It's as if it's all stolen.

In the end, she curled her lips, the situation was simply unsolvable, so she didn't think about it any more, and drove to the club Jiang Siyue mentioned according to the navigation.

Handing over the car to the staff of the clubhouse to park, she asked someone to take her up according to the room number given by Jiang Siyue. As soon as she opened the door, she saw a woman with a very aggressive appearance and another person in revealing clothes. We played cards and drank together, and made jokes from time to time.

Sui Yu frowned and said, "Didn't you say there are only the two of us?"

Seeing her coming, there was a clear smile on that extremely aggressive face, he got up and patted the dust that didn't exist on his body, and said, "You have a reason to refuse these things when you are married, but I still have a reason for you." No, I still need to cover up." Then, she led Suiyu into the room, leaving the woman alone drinking and playing with her mobile phone.

Seeing this situation, a lot of confusion popped up in Suiyu's mind, and he couldn't understand what the situation was for a while.

What is deceiving? Why cover up? And looking at the woman outside, she seemed to be very used to the situation in front of her, and she stayed outside to play with herself without making a fuss.

She had this question in her heart, but she didn't dare to express it easily, so she followed her into the room as if it was natural. After seeing that there was also a lot of wine inside, she felt a little guilty. Because her alcohol capacity is really bad.

Jiang Siyue is about the same height as Yu, at 1.721m73. She is slender and good-looking, but she is an Omega with white peach flavor pheromone.

That's right, no one who saw Jiang Siyue's face would equate her with an Omega. It was because Jiang Siyue's appearance almost perfectly matched the public's impression of a female Alpha.

Just because she is an Omega and the original owner is an Alpha, there were many rumors that the two of them were together.

"Why do you suddenly want to drink?" Sui Yu sat down opposite her calmly, trying to know more about what she didn't know.

At this time, she also discovered that what the novel described was only a one-sided presentation of a certain period of time, and what happened to this character before, what kind of person she was in private, did not seem to involve much.

We always look at how the author presents, but we can't delve into the deepest things of this character.

Just like at this moment, it is rumored that she and Jiang Siyue are frequent visitors to Fengyue place, yes, they are indeed frequent visitors, but from Jiang Siyue's attitude towards that woman before, it seems that although they used to call someone to accompany them, But it is also very likely that people will be left outside to hide their eyes and ears as they are doing now.

But why do they do this?

Jiang Siyue poured a glass of wine on the glass in front of her, lifted it up and smiled at her, "Of course I congratulate you for getting what you wished for."