Chapter 3: Arrogance

Start from the beginning

She wanted a place where she could escape reality.

Shen Jueshu looked at Suiyu with a complicated expression, but suddenly many thoughts popped up in his heart, either this Suiyu was completely scared after being reborn and his mind went bad, or she had other tricks waiting behind her Own.

But the conditions she offered were too attractive.

"What about the conditions?" Shen Jueshu asked. To be able to spend so much money and give her the management right, if it wasn't for some tricks hidden behind her back, she would have to pay something herself, right?

"The condition is very simple!" Sui Yu showed a pure smile to Shen Jueshu, and said, "All you need is that you can guarantee that I can get my share of dividends every year."

She doesn't have any financial sense, and she doesn't know anything about investment. She just needs to keep the cash in her hands, spend it when she wants to spend it, and put it there to earn interest when she doesn't want to spend it.

She had heard before that those rich people couldn't earn a day's interest even after working for several years.

Shen Jueshu: "..."

She couldn't believe Suiyu's request. This request is difficult or easy. After all, no company can guarantee that it can make profits every year and carry out dividend operations.

"You need money very much?" She couldn't help asking, if she didn't need money, why would she have such a request?

Sui Yu nodded sincerely, only the money in his hands is really his own money.

Shen Jueshu: "..."

She began to suspect in her heart that when she was torturing Suiyu, did she break her brain? Why are you making so many abnormal moves now?

"Okay." Shen Jueshu agreed, since it was sent up for nothing, don't reject it for nothing.

Seeing that she agreed, Suiyu showed her a relaxed smile, then got up and went into the bathroom to wash, thinking that this wave of operation should be able to restore a little impression of himself, right? At least reduce a little hatred for her, right?

She is complacent on one side, while Shen Jueshu on the other side is frowned in thought, always feeling that Suiyu can't be such a simple request, such a request is not worth the price she has to pay, and with Suiyu's ability In other words, what she said can be achieved by herself, and without paying such a high price, the dividends she can get will only be more!

It seems that we still need to be more prepared against Suiyu in the future.

When Suiyu came out of the bathroom, Shen Jueshu was no longer in the room. She couldn't help but have a few big question marks in her mind. She just gave her so many shares, and she didn't even say hello to herself. Is there no treatment?

I thought about it for a while, but she didn't worry too much, she was still very weak at the moment, seeing that Shen Jueshu was not there, she climbed directly onto the bed and pulled the quilt over herself, trying to fall asleep.

But since lying on the bed, Sui Yu has become more and more awake. She smelled the smell of Shen Jueshu on the quilt, and her cheeks were slightly flushed. She really seems to be a pervert...

But I have to say that the smell of Shen Jueshu is really good. It should be tasteless snow, but because of her own light fragrance, after the combination of the two sides, it is elegant and cold. If the perfume is released, It would be her type of hoarding spree.

Suddenly she felt a little hot on the back of her neck, she raised her hand to touch it, and felt that the so-called gland was swollen and hot, she was a little dazed.

As a character who is galloping in the second dimension, she has read abo-type novels a lot. Faced with this situation, what are described in the article are signs of imminent love?

She was about to break out in cold sweat in an instant, and quickly rolled off the bed. After getting rid of Shen Jueshu's breath, she didn't think it was enough, so she went to open all the windows, and waited for the hot wind outside to blow on her body. irritable...

Sui Yu clutched her neck, she didn't know when the original owner's susceptibility period would come. Is it because of distraction or the arrival of the susceptibility period?

She smelled herself, but she still didn't smell anything. The book said that no matter Alpha or Omega, during this special period, the pheromones will be much higher than usual. Since she didn't smell it, it should be fine, right?

However, she felt that she was getting hotter and hotter.

----

Shen Jueshu looked through the document drawn up by the lawyer twice, thanked the lawyer after confirming that there was no problem, and left. When she returned to the hotel room, she felt something was wrong.

The air-conditioning in the whole room has run out, and there is still an inexplicable smell, she knows that one of them is the smell of pheromone, the smell of iris, and the other...

Her face turned cold suddenly, this guy dared to blatantly bring other people to this room on the first day of marriage? !

She moved a little faster, so she wanted to see if Suiyu wanted to directly perform live erotica for her!