"You don't need to be concerned about that." She stared at Erana before facing me again. "You nearly started a war with our allies and our friends!" She threw her hands down. "You hurt Hana and acacia beyond repair! They try to move past it, but are traumatized! And our fucked up son tried eating them." Kiki looked bewildered. "You cursed our names."

"I'm sor-"

"You can't apologize because this isn't something that can be fixed. I can do illusions over hell, but I can't make an illusion over someone's emotions and mental health. You screwed everyone up. Everyone! No one is safe and it's because of you!" Her finger glared at me. "You're not the victim in the story, but the monster." She rushed out the room.

"Kikimora." Gello called, but she didn't return.

"I'll go after her." Erana rushed out the room.

"Gadreel, protect Blake. Make sure no harm comes to him because he's being hunted." He nodded at Gello, so she faced me. "Let us go somewhere." She placed her hand on my back and ushered me out the room.

I was a sobbing mess as Gello guided me to the outskirts of the school. I was too distraught to noticed the curious stares I received. Gello slowed when we were completely alone.

"Toughen up, child." She chastised me.

"How?! She hates me."

"Part of this is her fault."

"How?! I'm the monster! She didn't do anything! She died and-"

"Not about your actions." Gello snapped. "Her outburst." She clarified. "Kikimora decided to approach the news of your actions through a fake blasé lens. The situation clearly bothered her, but she thought ignoring it would help. She was wrong and allowed her emotions to fester until she just exploded on us. She should have been frank and upfront the moment she learned of the past."

"Gello, I get what you're trying to say, but-"

"You've been honest and expressed more detail than I deem to be worthy. You haven't hid anything and everytime you reveal a new fact, you ask what is she thinking. She's been lying and not being honest. And she isn't supposed to lie, so this new character development is-"

"Because of me she doesn't feel comfortable being honest. So she's resorting to lying, something she hates." I sighed. "I'm the bitch that screwed over the devil." I covered my face with my hands.

"She's been hurting, but now that she's opened up, the two of you can move past this."

"I don't know." I admitted.

"You're more terrified for no reason." Gello stated.

"She's never raised her voice like that at me before." I sniffled. "Never. She was truly angry."

"Angry is an understatement. But, yes." I whimpered. "Kikimora will not leave you. She's probably punching a tree in anger for yelling at you like that."

"Why would she-"

"Because she loves you above everything, Addison. No matter what you do, she'll always love you."

"I don't deserve it."

"She doesn't deserve half of the good things you give her as well."

"That's not true." I snapped.

"Addison, you fail to remember that Kikimora is a devil. She's not innately good. And she's committed major atrocities in the past. She's no saint and has a long list of screw ups. She's not better than you and vice versa. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. She'll return to you tonight."

X

I was wallowing in self pity when Kiki appeared. She didn't say anything, but simply cocked her head to the door. I got off the bed and followed her to a living room where the voices were loud.

"What did you expect? He murdered like an entire civilization!" Erana stated.

"He can't go!" Freja wrapped her arms around a lucid Blake.

"He's a train wreck. The only reason he appears gentle is because he's high on sedatives." Erana stated.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Supernatural Interpol is hunting Blake. They are close to finding him. He'll be taken, tried, tortured, and then killed." Gello simply stated.

"He needs to be transferred back to hell." Kiki declared.

"No!" Freja cried. "I'd never see him again!"

"If he steps one foot outside hell, he's fair game. They'll arrest him. If you want him to stay alive, he'll be retuning promptly." Gello snapped and motioned for Gad to grab him.

"But- But..." Freja whimpered.

"I'm sure we could work something out." Erana gave her a wry smile. "It'll be difficult, but it's for the best."

"He's my husband!"

"Learn to deal with long distance." Kiki stepped between them. "Take Blake to the psych section and rehabilitate him. Make sure he's mentally stable." Gad nodded at Kiki. "Gello, I wish for you to oversee his mental recovery."

"When will you return, princess?"

"I'm not sure, but I won't be long." Gello nodded and gestured to Gad.

Freja screamed and attempted to grab Blake, so Erana wrapped her arms around the distraught girl. Blake gave Freja a lazy wave since he was out of it. The three of them were then absorbed by the shadows. That was the last straw for Freja since she broke down weeping. Kiki spared the girl a glance before exiting the room. I know she was still angry, so I chased after her.

"Kiki!" She stiffened. "I'm sorry. I know nothing I say can take away the pain you feel. I deeply regret everything. You're right to blame it all on me. I'm the cause for all of this."

"Ad-"

"I hate myself too."

"Listen, this is something we have to work on. There were a lot of things that changed after your ordeal. We just have to confront them and formulate a solution together. Yes, Blake will be a long term project, but we'll figure out a way for him to control the raging monster inside. We all have our own demons that we must conquer."

"I'm sorry about Rowan."

"I'm sorry too. He was just as much your friend as he was mine. He'll be deeply misses." She gave me a sad smile.

"Do you think we'll ever recover?" I cautiously held her hand.

"We always do." She rested her forehead against mine. 

The first time we see Kiki blow up at Addy