69

^^Addy

Addy's POV

All of us returned back to the school campus. Kiki shoved Blake into Gad's hands. Gad had a firm hold on the boy as Freja had an ironclad grip on Ken. Gello emerged out the shadows and surveyed the room. Her eyes flashed between Kiki and I before approaching me.

"I think it's best if we remove you." Gello gripped my arm.

"Wha- why?" I stuttered out.

"Because I'm angry, Addison." Kiki tensed and glared at me.

"Y-Yeah. I know, but we stopped Woda and saved Freja-"

"I'm done. I'm done." Kiki paced around.

"I think we should-"

"Silence, Gello." Kiki interrupted her.

'I'm sorry." Gello whisper to me. "I tried-"

"Did you not hear me?!" I jumped at her lecturing Gello. "Enough!"

"Kiki, you shouldn't-"

"Quiet!" She snapped at me. "I am over this!" Her eyes hardened. "This is all your fault!" She screamed.

"Woah, Ki-" Erana stoped at seeing Kiki's devil face.

"You ruined our son!" She pointed at a shaking Blake since he was remembering his actions. "You screwed him up!"

"Ki-"

"You are the one to blame!" She ignored Gello. "You are the reason for all of this shit! I trusted you with our son! I left him and believed you'd protect him! But instead, you jacked him up! You killed my boy and then brought him back as a ghoulish grim reaper piece of shit!"

"Oh, this is going sour." Erana nervously muttered.

"You destroyed any good in him and left him shattered. His fractured mind will never recover! You murdered my child and then had him reborn as the embodiment of your sorrowful self! And now, he's a full blown murderous fucked up psycho! He's an abomination walking around and it's because of you!"

"Ki-"

"Because of his psycho tripping ass walking around and randomly murdering people, I've got Interpol on my ass! They're searching for him in connection to all his homicides! And you know what they're going to do to that homicidal maniac?! They're going to execute him! And they're going to do it the most inhumane way possible... like how he killed all those people!" Kiki snapped. "His death and the death of all his victims are on your hands!" She pointed at me.

"You can't blame her for-"

"I said quiet, Gello!" The ground shook from her booming devil voice. "I left you my realm, which you turned into shit!" She pointed at the ground. "You hurt my friend!" She pointed at Erana. "Ripped her apart! And because she's my best friend and loyal, she stayed and took your abuse! For me!" Kiki shook in anger. "She isolated herself from the world just to protect you and you didn't care!" Her voice shook with raw emotion.

"Oh, no." Gad whispered.

"You killed my brother." She paused to gather herself. "You killed him." She squeezed her fists. "Left everyone in irrational fear. You- you fucked my friend, repeatedly!" She appeared distressed. "Fucked her! Raped her! My friend!" Kiki sounded wounded as I balled my eyes out. "How could you do that? She's like apart of me and you hurt her."

"I didn't tell you anything." Erana turned to Kiki.

"You didn't have to." Kiki shook her head.

"How'd you know?"