One

Sera

A Strange New World

I opened my eyes memories of that strange dream still at the forefront of my mind. What was that place? How does something so beautiful exist? I shook my head clearing the cobwebs of sleep a got up to get ready for the day. After my shower, I decided to head down to the only library here in the country. I needed some reference novels for my fantasy book series called I Wish Upon A Star.

On my way to the library I noticed something strange, a ripple ever so slightly appeared. Usually, nobody would notice this kind of thing but growing up I'd always paid greater attention to detail in everything I do and everywhere I go. I don't know what compelled me but I started walking closer to this strange ripple in the air "It's noticeably different from other angles." I noticed aloud as I walked around it.

My curiosity getting the better of me I reached out to touch it when suddenly my whole body was sucked into it without any sort of warning.

Darkness was the only sight, a strange calm ambiance the only sound When I opened my eyes I closed them almost immediately as the sun was so damn bright I had to wait until my eyes adjusted. Once they did so the first thing I'd seen was this massive white and light blue castle with dark blue flags waving in the slightest of breezes. "What in the fantasy hell is happening here!" I said my mind feeling like it would rip apart at any second.