Festival

Hello again! I'm back from my break! I took a longer break than planned because my cat unfortunately passed and then what unfortunately happened with Buddy kinda hurt slightly more because of it; but I'm recovered, alright, and ready to write now!

Apologises for rambling btw-

Also I'd like mention that I ordered Gigalogs merch and it came during my break and I love it <3 Okay have a nice day and enjoy the chapter!

//TW: Mention of a p@n¡c attack and a near one! Happens from the words: "Could he??" to "Jim, breathe." if you wanna skip it! It's not much but still figured I should put a warning!
====================

I sighed as I adjusted my hat once again, before fidgeting with my ears as I tried to use my magic to alter them to look more humanoid rather then the longer, pointer ears that I actually have.

I'm aware nobody on the server has anything against hybrids or anything, I mean, I'm a canary and plenty of other people are some random animal or creature, and pointy ears aren't too uncommon among people on any server really.

But all anyone knows me as is a canary. And well, canarys and avian hybrids in general don't have pointy ears, so it wouldn't make sense where they came from. And so I hide them.

The only people that know how I have pointy ears are all on different servers. But I'm not thinking about that now.

Instead, I'm thinking about the festival that I'm on my way to.

Oli decided to throw a festival and invited everyone along.

That's something I don't really get. I mean, Fwhip trapped him in a cage for however long, but yet he still invited him. He seems kind. Maybe too kind for his own good.

And I think I remember something about Gem saying he recognized us. But I don't know anything about that.

t̶h̶a̶t̶'s̶ a̶ l̶̶̶i̶̶e̶. i̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶ e̶x̶a̶c̶t̶l̶y̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ h̶e̶'s̶ o̶n̶ a̶̶b̶o̶u̶t̶. i̶ r̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶. i̶ r̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ h̶i̶m̶ p̶̶e̶̶r̶̶f̶̶e̶̶c̶̶t̶̶l̶y̶ w̶e̶l̶l̶. b̶u̶t̶ n̶o̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ t̶o̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶. n̶o̶t̶ h̶i̶m̶ a̶n̶d̶ n̶o̶t̶ a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ e̶l̶s̶e̶.

n̶o̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ r̶̶e̶̶m̶̶e̶̶m̶̶b̶̶e̶̶r̶̶s̶.

And well, it would be my first time seeing all the other empires again, all in one place.

I'd started speaking to some of them again, but only spoke to Joel and Scott in person again, the rest only via my communicator.

And well, I'm still not in contact with Joey or Fwhip again.

I sent a message to Fwhip to ask if he'd like to be friends, if he'd like to talk again. That sorta stuff.

But no response.

That's fine though. Besides, I might be able to talk to him today.

And then I was flying through the air to reach spawn, because the festival was taking place right by the rift. It's probably a dumb idea, now that I think about it, holding a festival beside an unknown massive purple crack in a cliff, but it's a bit too late to change the location now.

Before I knew it I was at the festival, landing at the entrance booth where I had to pay to get in.

And there stood...Oli? Yeah definitely him, but with a more bard appropriate outfit and a raspy(?) accent, and a cow mask on his head.

"Hello there Sherrif! Five diamonds to enter!!"

That seemed reasonable enough so I payed the diamonds without complaining, paying for False while I was at it because she couldn't.