Chapter; 19

Jungkook couldn't wait to come face to face with Lee Taemin. He vowed to kill him on the spot, as well as his worthless father. He was fed up with those two pigs, he wanted to put an end to them once and for all.

He got into his shiny black car and headed to the address Taemin sent him. Mr. Jeon ordered his men to discreetly follow his son's direction and thus cover his back if something serious happened.

Jungkook kept his eyes on the road behind him while driving. He looked like someone who had been robbed of the most valuable thing under the sun. He stepped on the gas to get there as fast as possible. The journey from Daejeon to Seoul takes about an hour, but thanks to his speed, he got there in thirty minutes.

He got out of the car and slammed the door behind him. The whole road was sprinkled with gravel and his expensive car didn't even fit in this given place. It was located in a part of the city where new buildings were probably being built. He looked around, hoping to find some sign of Taemin and his father's presence. He had the best idea that the two of them were hiding somewhere in one of the buildings, waiting for him to appear.

He took the gun out of his pocket and started pointing it in front of him walking slowly into one of the buildings. It was probably a warehouse where things were put together for new buildings. Trying to find out where the two are, Jungkook with a gun in his hand looked in every corner and behind him.

Unknowingly, he hit his back against one of the shelves, which fell to the ground and made a huge rumble in the building. Jungkook squirmed and left the place instead. He walked quietly past the large empty wine crates.

*Crack.*

Jungkook quickly turned behind him with his gun still pointed in front of him. He had a strong inkling now that they were somewhere behind his back. Suspecting that they are up to something. He took a step forward and in the blink of an eye, Jungkook found himself on the ground, thanks to a transparent thin rope that quickly, as Jungkook hit the ground, turned around his ankle, forcing Jungkook to now sow upside down. He saw everything upside down and realized it was a trap. He heard an ominous familiar laugh behind him. Taemin's laugh.

"What kind of beast is this." Taemin laughed and looked at Jungkook's face with a grin.

"You fucki-"

Jungkook didn't even have time to finish the curse, he felt a sharp pain in his head and a dark darkness appeared in front of his eyes.

"Do you know how to fight?" Mr. Jeon asked Hoseok. Looking at him quite seriously, Hoseok gulped. He knew what he was getting into.

"Yes." He nodded quickly. "As a teenager, I got into fights that I ended up winning."

"Great."

As soon as Mr. Jeon moved away from him, his husband walked up to him. Hoseok could see the care in his eyes. Taehyung trusted his husband to be careful, but in reality no one can know how it will turn out in the end.

"Be careful okay?" He tried to keep his voice from shaking.

"Sure I'll be darling." He pulled him into a tight hug. Also, small tears began to appear in his eyes. He tried hard to keep them in his eyes so that Taehyung wouldn't notice. However, Hoseok had to assure his husband that nothing terrible would happen and that he and Jungkook and Jimin would return safely. After a while, they both reluctantly pulled away from each other. Taehyung forced a small smile. Hoseok smiled back and gave him a light kiss on the lips. He reached the car where Jeon's gang was waiting for him and got into it. Tae watched until the moving cars disappeared from his sight.

Jungkook woke up from his light unconsciousness after a few minutes. He found that this time he was tied to an iron chair with a rope. He immediately started moving in different directions, but it was obviously futile to free himself. Then he heard laughing footsteps coming in front of him. Once the person was standing in front of him, Jungkook raised his head. There could be a huge anger in his eyes as he looked at Lee Taemin. At this moment, when Jungkook saw him, he wanted to smash his face on the hard ground, cut his body into useless pieces or burn him alive. Taemin gave him a wide sinister smile.

"Aren't you surprised to see me?"

"Fuck you Lee." Jungkook spat at him.

"Uh.." Taemin closed in surprise. "I really didn't expect such a greeting." He punched Jungkook into face. He broke his lower lip, from which blood began to flow. Taemin felt really powerful at this moment. Right now a helpless Jeon Jungkook is sitting in front of him, what more could he want?

"The prince came for the bride, how romantic." He said with a sarcastic tone and then laughed at it. Jungkook looked at him again and frowned.

"Where is he?"

Taemin stared at him in amusement.

"Jimin? He's safe, don't worry about that."

"I don't believe even a fucking nose between your eyes."

Taemin laughed again.

Jungkook looked at him blankly. His worries about Jimin grew more.

" Where is he?" He asked him in a deep stern voice that was bone deep. It was natural for Jungkook, every time he was pissed off, his voice changed, his face looked quite menacing and he seemed like a person who turns into the biggest beast.

"Where are you holding him, you bastard?!" An angry Jungkook yelled. "If you've touched even a hair on his head, I swear I'll fucking kill you!!"

Taemin chuckled. Jungkook's own blood began to boil in his veins.

"You're such a cliché Jeon." He stated and pulled out a phone from his coat pocket and showed it to Jungkook. Jungkook immediately recognized that the phone that Taemin was holding in his dirty hand belonged to Jimin.

"I'll call him just to make sure he's okay and to see that I'm not lying to you." He gave him a fake smile and turned on the voice tapping so Jungkook could listen to the call as well.

He clicked on Jimin's contact and called him. There was silence and the sounds of dialing echoed throughout the building. It took a few more seconds before a voice came from the cell phone.

"Yes?"