Chapter 06

"Do you think they find him for us?" Asked Mrs. Park, who was sad about her son.

"Definitely yes, you'll see-

"Mr. Park, Can you for a moment? "

,, Of course. Wait here dear."
He stroked his wife's shoulder and walked over to Mr. Park, closing the door behind the room where his wife was.

"Yes, Mr. Lee?"

"Did you call the police?"

,, No .. But we'll do it soon-

"No." Mr. Lee interrupted, with a serious look on his face.

,, What? .. What why? "

"In short, don't call any cops."

"But Mr. Lee, they kidnapped my son. How do I can leave it like that? "

Mr. Lee just sighed and placed his palms on Mr. Park's shoulders.

"It will be better that way, believe me. And I'll find your son. I give you my promise. "

Mr. Park stared at him blankly for a moment, then just nodded in agreement.

"All right then. I trust you."

"Thanks." Mr. Lee smiled slightly.

• •

"Why is he lying here like that?"

,,How I can know? He must have been too drunk. " One man laughed.

"I'd love to sit on his face so much," said one girl, who may have been about 19. She was completely wet for him.

,, I beg you! He would have caught something from you! "
A man who drank his alcohol replied sharply, and the girl rolled her eyes at his words and left.

After a while, the man woke up.

"Man, you shouldn't sleep here like that!"

He looked at him for a moment, then chuckled. ,, You know who I am?"

"A son of bitch .."

* chuckle *

He buried him somewhere no one would find him.

,, Where are you?"

,, I'm on my way!"

He folded his cell phone and pulled out a cigarette, which he immediately lit and drew from it. He smoked for a while before his driver came and he stopped the car in front of him. He unlocked the door and got in the car.

"Does that plan work ?" Asked his dad from phone.

"Yes, father. But those motherfuckers have not called yet. "

"We have to wait."

The man entered his apartment and marched upstairs. When he opened the door to the room where the bride was, he immediately looked at him without emotion. He noticed that he made a rope out of the blankets so that he could climb down on the ground.

"Is that a rope?" He raised an eyebrow.

The bride winced and waited for what would happen next.

"Y-Yes it is."

"Oh."

The bride looked down and couldn't even look him in the eyes.

"It'll be better if I go back there."

The man just watched him and chuckled.

"You have no way to escape from here. Whenever you try, I will always find you. "

The bride blinked and noticed a small security camera on the ceiling.

"So what do you want?" he looked back at him. "And why am I here! When I didn't do anything to you!"

He stared at him for a moment before chuckling and walking slowly toward him.

"You know, I already told you what it's like."

The bride took a few steps back, but he kept walk closer to him.

"You will stay here as long as possible."

The bride looked at him, and tears welled up in his eyes.

"But my parents-

"I don't care." He cut him off. He looked away, and man after a while he took two steps away, but suddenly he lost his balance.
Bride immediately looked at him and jumped in to help him, but then he stopped. Man grabbed his head and rubbed his forehead.

"Ah, shit."

The bride immediately realized he was drunk.

"Shall I help you?" he tried carefully, not making eye contact. Man looked at him.

"Help with what?"

,, You are drunk. I could get you some water to make you feel at least a little better." he looked at him.

,, You want to make me feel better huh?" he grinned. The bride got shy and looks away.

"Or you can escape then? Do you think I'm that stupid?" He chuckled at that.

"You said that even if I left, you would find me." he looked at him.

He looked at him seriously and then exhaled. "I don't want any help, honey. I'm a guy who can handle anything. "

The bride just nodded at that, then looked away.

"Go to sleep and close that window."