Chapter 12

Jimin woke up earlier in the morning. The morning rays struck him in the face, forcing him to open his eyes. When he opened them, he saw Jungkook sleeping in front of him. He slept so peacefully. Jimin watched his face for a moment. Dark hair fell on Jungkook's flawless face. He is so beautiful when he sleeps. Not! what are you saying! Stop!

"Tssk. I'd rather kick you down from this damn bed." Jiminlooked away from him and began to look out the window where he watched the beautiful morning sunrise. Here he was surprised when sleepy Jungkook grabbed him around the waist and mumbled something in his sleep. Jimin blushed, trying to get Jungkook's hand away from his waist, but Jungkook snuggled closer to him and began to hug him tighter around the waist.

Jimin began to blush more. He was completely overwhelmed by the sight of the sleeping Jungkook. He looked so calm. Here he no longer seemed like the Jungkook he knew. He looked so tender, so soft.

"Why is your heart pounding like a race?" Jungkook muttered, his eyes closed and feeling Jimin's heart pounding as his head rested on his chest.

"W-What? -"

Jungkook looked at him. "Your heart."

Jimin blushed and looked away from Jungkook. "I-I don't know. And can you go away?"

"Not if you explain it to me first." He sat up and went on top of him. Jimin widened his eyes.

"Am I to blame??" He looked into his eyes and gets closer to his face.

Jimin blushed more and tried to push Jungkook away.

"W- What the hell are you talking about?! Of course not!"

"Is that why you're blushing right now?"

Jimin looked into his eyes and swallowed. He was really nervous and shy.

"You just said yesterday that I was driving you crazy." he grinned.

"Can you get out of me?"

"No. I want to do a bad things to you for yesterady's escape."

Jimin widened his eyes. "W- what? -"

Jungkook chuckled. " You heard. "

"Which bad things? .."

"Um ..." Jungkook moved closer to his face. "Terribly bad things."

Jimin looked into his eyes, his heart still pounding in his chest. He had to keep calm.

"Get off me .."

"Kiss me first." Jungkook whispered in his lips.

Jimin stared at him nervously for a moment before doing the thing he did. He hit Jungkook in the crotch with his knee.

"Fuck .." Jungkook crouched.

"You fucking pervert!"

Jungkook frowned at him. "Can you stop hitting my balls ?!"He turned Jimin on his stomach and slapped his ass hard.

"Auch! My ass!"

* ringtone *

Jungkook got out of him and reached for the phone.

" Yes?"

"Jeon?"

"Oh. Lee?" He chuckled and looked at Jimin, who was listening to the call.

"TAEM-"

Jungkook immediately covered Jimin's mouth with his palm to stop screaming. Jimin began to fidget in every way, pushing Jungkook's palm away from his face.