Chapter; 15

"I won!" shouted a surprised Hoseok who won the poker game with Jungkook. Jungkook only hummed and Hoseok noticed his behavior.

"You've lost for the third time. You've been doing really well at poker, is something wrong?" Hoseok chuckled slightly, watching his best friend's face as he piled up the playing cards.

Jungkook exhaled sharply and took out a cigarette, which he put between his lips and started to feel in his pockets for a lighter, but he found that he didn't have it with him, he cursed in his mind.

Hoseok took out his lighter and lit Jungkook's cigarette that he had in his mouth. Jungkook immediately took a drag from his cigarette and blew the smoke into the air. Hoseok began to feel the tense atmosphere.

"You know I'm here so you can talk to me about anything."

Jungkook looked at Hoseok. He told Hoseok about various things that pissed him off or made him happy. He knew every little thing about him, just like he knew about Hoseok. But he didn't know if it would even be necessary to tell him about his current problem.

"Well, what's going on?" Hoseok wondered.

Jungkook tapped his cigarette on the ashtray. Hoseok noticed his displeased face.

"Things started to get complicated."

"Complicating? Is it something with your father?"

"No."

"Something with those fuckers?"

Jungkook shook his head in disagreement.

"So what then.. Wait.." Hoseok's eyes widened at the thought that came to him. "Jimin?!"

Jungkook immediately noticed when his friend said that name. As if a wave of life had passed through him, and of course Hoseok noticed. He looked at Jungkook for a moment before a perverted grin appeared on his face.

"Did you do that?"

"What? No!! I mean..almost."

"What really?!"

"Yes.. But he stopped me." He took a drag from his cigarette and blew out the smoke again. "With the fact that he didn't want to cheat on his fiancé."

"Oh.." Hoseok let out a disappointed voice. He was really happy for his friend that he would finally fuck and settle down with someone, but things are really complicated. "It's really complicated." He thought for a second and looked at Jungkook again. "I think if his fiance really loved him, he would have come to him the day you kidnapped Jimin."

However, Jungkook didn't say anything and stared thoughtfully at the table, which was laid out as always when a visitor arrived. A slightly cold breeze ruffled Jungkook's hair as they both sat outside. Here, when Hoseok noticed that Jungkook didn't say anything, he noticed the expression on his face. Hoseok could tell it was a look of disappointment. It dawned on him right away.

"Are you in love with him?"

Jungkook stopped and turned to attention again.

"What? No! Why do you think that?"

"Your behavior has changed."

"What does my behavior have to do with it?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow and chuckled, grabbing a glass of white wine and drinking.

"When a person is in love, his behavior suddenly changes. You start to be..more calm." He scanned Jungkook and his behavior with his eyes. "You should tell him how you feel about him Jungkook."

Jungkook almost choked after these words until he splashed the wine right in front of Hoseok's face. Jungkook started coughing and looked at his friend in disbelief. He took a napkin and wiped his mouth. Hoseok also took a napkin and with the expression "I'm done to helping you" he wiped his entire face from the wine that Jungkook had splashed on him.

"So let's get one thing straight." Jungkook spoke up. "I'm not in love with anyone. Jimin is engaged to that fucker, so that's the reason why I can't make my way to Jimin. And another thing..I would never be in love with a brat named Park Jimin."

"The brat you wanted to fuck." Mumbled Hoseok who took a drink from the wine as well. Hoseok was sure that Jungkook had a crush on Jimin. Jungkook shot him a serious look.

"It was fun. Next time we can do something different, how about that?" Taehyung suggested.

"That sounds really good." Jimin smiled at him. Both of them were holding bags of newly bought clothes.

Jungkook looked in the direction behind which he heard a familiar voice. Hoseok was looking at Jungkook as he knew that Jimin and Taehyung were standing about two meters away from them.

"How about going for a massage? I know a great place."

"Ah, darling! You've already arrived." Hoseok smiled, interrupting their conversation. He stood up from his chair and went to meet his husband Taehyung. He grabbed him around his waist and threw a fake smile on his face. "You were talking about a massage? Oh dear, but I can give you a massage too."

Taehyung noticed his husband's look and immediately knew what it was about.

"Ah, he's jealous, he doesn't like me being touched." He said towards Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin smiled awkwardly.

"Of course. Any man would hate it when someone else touches his beloved one. Right, Jungkook?" Hoseok looked at Jungkook and smirked slightly. Jungkook looked at him with a look that said 'please shut up.' Jimin looked between Hoseok and Jungkook, sensing something.

"Y-Yes..of course."

Hoseok smiled triumphantly to himself and planted a small kiss on his husband's cheek.

"Or how about we go on a double date?" Suggested Taehyung who smiled widely, he was excited just by the idea.

"But we're not da-" Jimin was stopped from finishing his sentence by Jungkook who squeezed his hand, indicating that he should shut up. Jimin hissed at the strong squeeze, but then he realized that he had almost betrayed them.

"Yes, we'd love to go." Jungkook smiled slightly, dropping the mask of a calm and kind boyfriend.

"Alright. Tomorrow!" Taehyung smiled at both of them before turning to leave with his husband.

"Jungkook, don't pull it out!" Hoseok said out loud when he was already 5 meters away from Jungkook and Jimin.

"Fucker..." Jungkook scolded through gritted teeth. Jimin looked at him blankly, but then he realized that Jungkook was still holding his hand. He pulled his hand back and Jungkook looked at him sheepishly. He thought about what to say.

Fuck you, say something you dickhead..

"I'm going to take my things inside." Jimin told him avoiding eye contact. Jungkook nodded to him. He silently watched as the blonde's small body disappeared from his view. He exhaled deeply.

"You're making it really hard for me Park Jimin.."