Chapter 11

"They're in Daejeon. His mother called me." Taemin told his father.

"Great. Did you tell them not to call the cops?"

"Yes." he said. " What do you think? What those fuckers want?"

"What they want?" Mr. Lee looked at his son. "They want to destroy me. Us."

"What are we going to do?"

"I'm sure they want us to call them. Because they're have your fiancé."

Taemin nodded understandingly.

"Then we'll call them."

-

"Ah yes! Right there!~" the younger moaned.

" Damn it!"

Both men reached their climax and lay eagerly beside each other.

" It was amazing." younger gave kiss to the older on the face.

"You were amazing too." The older gave the younger a kiss on the lips. The younger clung to the older one, letting his head rest on his chest.

"Honey?"

" Yes?"

"Have you ever considered a family?"

The older man looked at the younger one after this question. "Do you think of our family?"

The younger nodded with a smile on his face.

"Are you asking me? Of course I want!" he grabbed the younger man's face and kissed him. The younger one returned his kiss.

"So we can start adopting a child at any time?"

The elder smiled. " Exactly."

The younger man happily hugged the older one. "I'm looking forward to it. And I can imagine it all! As your child, we're going to take walks with us, visiting our parents, show him his uncles-" here the younger then stopped and looked at the older one.

"Actually. Has the matter been clarified between you and Jungkook?"

The older looked at the younger. He wondered if he should answer that question.

" Not yet." He sighed. The younger one looked at him sadly and stroked his cheek.

"You have to clarify and forgive him. You're two best friends."

"So if I'm his best friend, why didn't he invite me to his wedding?"

The younger one looked at him and exhaled.

"That's why you have to go to him so he can explain it to you. If you leave it like that and don't ask him why it was, you'll needlessly lose your friendly bond."

The older man was silent and just listened to the younger words. Then he spoke. " should I?"

The younger man nodded with a small smile. "Of course you should. Can we both go there tomorrow, what do you say? At least we'll meet his husband."

" Okay then." the older replied, giving the younger a kiss on the face.

-

"Oh! It hurts .."

"Stop whining like a kid." Said Jungkook who was treating Jimin's injured knee. "If you stayed in that damn store, everything would be fine."

Jimin was silent, just watching Jungkook take care of his knee. Here he managed to take a closer look at his facial features. He had such beautiful masculine features. Sharp jaw, doe-like eyes and lips tempting, pink. A living God. His eyes then slid to his neck.