Chapter 20: Sex Tapes

Start from the beginning

What about Thenaaa?”he said unbuckling his pants.

Don't worry about her. She's not here.” Melissa waited long enough and started getting irritated with how long it was taking. She sighed “Fuck it. ” and yanked his pants off. Without giving him a second to think about what happened Melissa grabbed hislittle manmaking Marcus lose breath.

She continued working on Marcus for a few more minutes. She took it out her mouth and took her pants off. “You want more?”
He nodded his head yes slowly. Melissa laid on her back and Marcus stood above her. He slid a condom on before sliding him self into her.

Fuckkkk.” he moaned. He waited until she was loose. When it was time he began speeding up, making Melissa breathe heavy.

“Damn Marcus! Fuck me!” she yelled.

“You crazy Thenaaa.”  he said. Melissa frowned.

Melissa heard the door opened. She could see Athena watching them in shock. She began moaning even louder to make her get angrier.

[Athena's POV]

A tear escaped my eye as I watched this horrible scene. My brain was going in overdrive of how my best friend, no sister and boyfriend could end up having sex together. Maybe one of them was roofied, or maybe this was somebody was just a lookalike. But those weren't reasonable things. I have to accept that I'm going to lose two important people in my life.

Rage fueled me. I never really curse but they just changed me. “What the fuck is this?”

Marcus turned around and gasped. “Waittt... How are you right there and hereee?”

“Don't play dumb Marcus!” I was getting angrier by the second. “I can't believe you two! I mean I can kind of expect it from Marcus cause he was a cheater before but you Melissa! You're supposed to be like my sister! ”