Chapter 29: Tease

Famous Screenwriter now the most in demand model Min Y/n was seated with liah, at Rapid Fire Mini-interview, answering a few of her questions...

Liah: Yeorobun annyeonghashimnikka... this is Liah from Zest Studios. You're now watching Rapid Fire Mini-interview.

Who do you  think today's guest is... exactly it's her... The one who is currently ruling the hearts of every man in this room and the whole republic of Korea earning the name The LFS of Korea, i.e., Korea's Love at First Sight... please welcome Min Y/n....

Y/n : Hello, everyone....

Liah: Please be seated.. if I keep you standing, the men in the country might get angry...

Y/n :  Now I know why you are a host....Your good with your words...

Liah: Oh my, thank you so much... I'm flattered...Miss Min it's a pleasure to have someone like you here... please sit down... please tell them who you are...

Y/n: Yeah.. hello everyone, this is Min Y/n, a screenwriter from Bighit Entertainment... nice to meet you all... even you Liah sshi

Liah: Just call me Liah...

Y/n: You're a year elder than me, no matter what it's disrespectful of me to call you by your name... can I call you Unnie?... it'll help me get comfortable with all of this..

Liah: Do as you wish.. it's really my luck that I get a chance to interview you.. oh my god, am I dreaming...

Y/n: You're making a big deal about it. It makes me feel like a celebrity...

Liah:You are a celebrity Y/nsshi... your famous... you have millions of fans... you're a screenwriter, an amazing model.

Y/n: Can I say it out loud..

Liah: What?

Y/n: eomma I became a celebrity...ahahah🤭

Liah: hahahhaha🤣  oh my y/n sshi your funny... And you're looking so cute in this outfit... you look so soft, nothing like Miss Min, who slayed at the photo shoot...

 you look so soft, nothing like Miss Min, who slayed at the photo shoot

Anyways.. there are a few questions you'll have to answer... and the rules are---

Y/n: I know the rules well, I watch this show... I love it...

Liah: *I saw y/n look towards the camera and winks* Why did you do that...

Y/n: What?