Chapter 16 : Good News

JK : *me and y/n where at the park.... she had walked out when she realised uncle Min had hit her..we were just silently sitting there.. She was not able to process whatever was happening... she kept looking at the distance with me looking at her every now and then.. I know she was wrong for the way she reacted.. Even uncle Min was wrong but.. I don't know how everything is going to normal but till then there is going to be a lot of fights... like Y/n and Jimine might have been hurt and reacted like that.. but even uncle min was venerable I don't know anymore..she was silently crying.. * Y/n ah... I know I can't understand the pain you're in right now.. but you know you need to pull yourself together for your own good.. y/n either just let it go or cry it out.. don't bottle it up.. it's going to hurt you more.. and I won't be able to handle seeing you so hurt...*she bursts out in tears... she put her hands her face and cried for some time.. I let her be.. she need to let it out, because the more you keep it in the more problems it causes... * its okay cry as much as you want....

Till midnight y/n kept crying and jungkook was comforting her after which she fell asleep on jungkooks shoulders.. jungkook texted taehyung to ask jin to send their uniforms as y/n didn't want to go home and they would change at school.. Taehyung somehow managed to carry both y/n and jungkook's bags with their clothes and luch boxes along with his and somehow reached school.. after changing their yesterdays uniform they felt reielf to be in fresh clothes...they sat down in the cafeteria and had some light breakfast which jungkook and taehyung forcefully fed her.. Somi was around and that made y/n lose her temper every second..

JK : *Somi was around and that made y/n lose her temper every second.. She tried her level best to not go and strangle somi to death.. she tried.. I say she tried.. she lost her patience when Somi enounced about her and AgustD's official Engagement.. I literally pulled her away from Somi, we couldn't even tell them why y/n was angry.. It was a secret that we were the underground Rappers Children's.. when we went home it was awkward there.. Y/n didn't come out of her room...i stayed outside her room with taehyung on the couch so we could help her.. We realized that YoonMin were involved in Adults stuff so we tried to ignore their presence as much as possible.. it continued for a month.. it was our first day of a new month when we were peacefully eating in the cafeteria.. when one of the students came to our table...*

Felix : hi, like mother, like son..

TH : what do you mean Felix Sunbae?

Felix : congratulations on your pregnancy... *y/n and jungkook both chocked at it..they both gave me look of disbelief..*

JK : what the fuck are you on about ?

Felix : He's pregnant, I found a positive pregnancy test kit in his bag..*y/n and jungkook got up from their seat and came to taehyung and kept asking questions like concerned parents..*

Y/n : how.?

JK ;who?

Y/n : when?

JK : why?---

TH : ahhhh hyung noona what nonsense are you both talking, I'm straight hyung.. moreover it's not mine..

Y/n : don't tell me you got someone pregnant

JK : KIM TAE----

TH : I found it in the trash.. morning when I went to throw out trash tis thing was in there, I honestly didn't know it was pregnancy test I swear noona..

Felix : *both y/n and taehyung widened their eyes and pointed at each other..*

Y/n : are you pregnant?

JK : how the fuck is that possible? It's possible but not in my case.. wait...are you pregnant?

Y/n : you ungrateful bastard.. I'm a proud virgin.. who the fuck did you get pregnant?