Chapter 25: we'll miss you

Y/n and Jungkook cried once they entered their room, they were hurt because they thought it was their fault their parents felt disappointed in themselves.. But these assumptions were blown into air the coming morning when Jin woke them up for breakfast... Y/n was a bit worried when both her parents dragged her out of the house at the break off dawn; it was Jin who held the couple back so that they could finish their breakfast... Once done with breakfast the Min family took a cab to the nearest mall...

Y/n: eomma Appa, where are we going?

JM: you'll know..

With that they push Y/n into bridal clothes shop where the couple picked clothes for their daughter, she was left to carry the clothes around, woahhh she thought, once YG and Jimin finalized on address they sent Y/n to try it on...

Y/n walks out in a simple, white dress... that's something that would fit her.. it was simple, but it was beautiful in its own way, the simplicity was everything here... their daughter looked gorgeous... Jimin and Yoongi made their way along with a dressed up Y/n to the parking while people gave those looks to the trio... Once settled in the cab, JM takes out his makeup kit; it wasn't much it was just a foundation, a concealer, a bronzer, a lipstick, an eyeliner with a compact and a brush.. It wasn't much makeup it was just to you know hide the Dark circles and her previously puffing eyes.. Min's tend to have a puffed up face the next day when they cry... anyways the cab came to a halt and the Trio got down... they walked and walked, Y/n was having a hard time walking in those stupid heels and that dress but it was open field like area, it was one of the flower fields in Daegu where they were right at the moment, Taehyung came and handed her a flower bouquet... Yoongi held Y/n's hand and wrapped it around her arm when Jimin walked away with Taehyung.. There at a distance Y/n could see him.. She could see Jungkook... and that's when she realized she was getting married, in between a beautiful flower field...

JK: *Eomma and Appa dragged me around the house, made sure I took a shower and dressed me up in a suit, Appa hugged me tight and then with his teary eyes he fixed my suit telling how good I looked, I don't know why I felt so overwhelmed.. The made me wear those formal shoes... I rather walk bare foot than those shoes damn... I clicked a lot of pictures at home... And then we all drove towards some place... Eomma showed me the rings, those are our engagement rings... we had taken them off and given them in eomma's hands for safekeeping as like, wearing those expensive ass rings while being absolutely broke can be overwhelming... I kind of know their plan now... During our ride Appa was telling how he felt when he got married to Eomma, the Day Appa came to know Eomma was pregnant, they spoke to both their parents who rejected them that very instant, they then moved to Daegu together and decided to start their new life as a couple, he told me about the hardships they faced, like some off the times when either of them nearly die.. Like when Eomma had complications during Taehyung's birth, and then appa's accident... Injuries and accidents are common, Y/n was right when she said that it isn't living right if we don't get hurt once in awhile, those pains makes us strong and more the pain the stronger we become. Not philosophy because I saw and still see people struggling every day, like that guy a few days back at the boxing ring, who came to risk his life, without any talent to fight, he did it for his wife who was having a complication in her labour and needed a surgery, even if I had earned the money when I saw him crying in the changing room it felt so cruel to me, I did tell him to keep the money, even though I was broke I gave him the money at that time I realized that I was brought up as a human with empathy, I had never done boxing for money, right now I did, I saved up my money from boxing and I'm sure I'm going to use it to survive in Seoul, but there was too much money, I didn't expose my parents, there was fund raising by the fans to help AgustD and Rapmon I contributed highest money... I don't know why but I don't want my parents to know that I beat the shit out of people and also risk my life for money, they would never let me step out of home if I do... I tried a lot... to have various thoughts from various segments in my life to distract myself from the fact that I would be a married man by the end of the day, but I just couldn't push it to the back of my head...we finally arrived in the flower farms in the outskirts of daegu it looked like this place was not prepared but damn, was it a good location to hold a wedding? Fuck yes... It was.. The smooth and scented air around here gave a calming effect to my freaking nerves.. I was honestly freaking out from the inside but the sight here and the beautiful fragrance of mixed flowers in the air calmed me down... I saw forward and saw her, even if the gown was simple she was looking gorgeous... she was a beauty... a beauty made of me to treasure... not only she had a beautiful gummy smile and eyes which disappeared when she would be happy, she had that dancers body which JM and her maintained, she could be loud like my mom, and scream her lungs out but she could have the softest and soothing voice too, she was beautiful on the inside and outside... my childhood crush, became a person I forgot, then when I met her again I slapped her yet she loved me.. like I've done most stupid things when I was with her, she's well aware of the fact that I can never hold my temper in and to say after my father she's the only one who can tame me... Appa too has a hard time handling my emotions but no she.. She can do it in the blink of an eye... that's the power she held.. now she would be married to me, tied to me for all her life, I saw the brightest smile on her face, when she was walking towards me, her eyes had disappeared and a cute-cute gummy smile was on display, she was here, finally standing right in front of me... till then I didn't know that I was having tears in my eyes, I don't know why I was crying... it was all too overwhelming for me, like man why is she so beautiful...*

Y/n: *by the time I realized what was happening tears made its way to my eyes... it was happy tears.. Jungkook was there, standing a few steps away from me, looking absolutely stunning with that suit, but his face was of an adorable baby, he had tears in his eyes... I was walking towards him while holding appa's hand, the more closer we got to Jungkook I felt the grip on my hand grow tighter, obviously I'm his only daughter.. I laugh at my own weird thoughts... now I'm finally standing in front of him that's when appa takes my hand and places it in his hands.*