Chapter 18 : His Past

NJ : who's Mrs. Park..*jungkook looked down and didn't answer..*

YG : who was it jungkook? You're not answering? Fine.. Kids who was it..

Yumi : I don't know uncle.. I'm new here.. *with that he looked at yeonjun.. Being a exchange student has its own perks*

Yeonjun: it was the Park Couple of Park Traders, Busan Park MinJoon and his wife Park Chaeyoung

JM : m-my parents,... kookie was it them? *he just nodded...* why do they always do that to y/n she's never done any wrong to them..W-why...

YG : I'm not going to spare them...

NJ : hyung its not the right time..

J : yes yoongi Namjoon is right... jungkook where is y/n

JK : In s-surgery..

JM : s-surgery.. koo what actually happened...please tell me...

JK : they t-told me that s-she was in a cardiac a-arrest and needed a urgent s-surgery..

YG : who even gave the consent for such a major operation..

JK : m-me---

YG : WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF JUNGKOOK, ITS A MAJOR OPERATION THERE ARE CHANCES OF--- WHY DID YOU DO THAT..

JK : I didn't have any alternative...they t-told delay in surgery could cause d--- so I didn't think twice...

YG : I'm going to talk to the management...

JM :t-thank you kookie... yoongi is worried.. so he lashed---

JK : I understand minie....

Yeonjun : *it's been three hours since y/n was taken in and 2 hours since her dad was missing.. We all kept waiting.. Her father came back and stood in front of jungkook..He kept looking down.. He spoke in a harsh tone...*

YG : stand up jungkook

Yumi : *everyone around went into a panic mode.. At the way he sounded.. jungkook slowly stood up with his head held low...but what he did was unexpected he hugged jungkook tight and was crying, we could hear him wailing loud and clear.. It's his daughter after all inside in a surgery...*

YG :t-thank you j-jungkook.. t-thank you... *he wrapped his hands around me.. I just hold in all these emotions which kept hitting me like a truck...*

J : yoongi what happened...?*he didn't say anything but kept hugging jungkook who kept patting his back..jimin patted yoongi's back and yoongi let go of jungkook an latched onto jimin.. He's such a bigbaby...*

JM : yoonie.. Tell me what happened...why are you crying..i-is y/n okay?

YG : thanks to jungkook, she g-got the surgery on time..She okay...she perfectly okay...I'm so happy.. Hyungsik was her surgeon..I met Hobi and he told me if they would have missed the right time for surgery... *I cried not even able to tell it.. She's my flesh after all.. Being a parent we can never even imagine that...* she okay.. Hyungsik told she'll be okay.. Jimin I'm so happy...

JM : sush... calm down huh...*I too was happy yoongi was a hard time controlling himself....finally everything went back to normal. The fake rumours were brought down, y/n is safe.. Everyone is here.. This is all okay.. Everything is okay....*

It's been three month since y/n was out of surgery.. She was told to bed rest so she stayed at home..As for it was her last year.. She just went to school to write her exams... after the finals exams were done the kids were busy preparing for their College entrance exams and that's when y/n resumed school.. jimin is three months pregnant and he is treated like a baby by the whole family, even jungkook, y/n and taehyung are babying him buying him sweets and ice creams also some cute toys with their own pocket money.. You could these three months were the best three months of the household, little did they know it was the calmness before the storm.. Before somebody's life completely shattered into pieces.. 

 Y/n was back in school and the school prom was just a month away.. It was decided it would be held after the students would be done with their entrance exams and then it was their vacation time.. Y/n got back in study routine very well and adjusted quickly.. She literally was the talk of the town.. Not her really but CrystalMin the famous webtoonist who had taken her account down was now back up.. This time she returned to Wattpad as a Author and had released a statement that due to a injury she wasn't able draw.. But currently she was recovering and would start to draw once the doctor gave her the green signal, she was under major physiotherapy. She was warmly welcomed by her fans... jungkook too was helping y/n being a fast learner he had mastered the art of webtoon designing... they both had planned to release a webtoon together and when y/n also put a announcement that somebody would draw for her story her fans excepted it with love and encouraged her.. her present Fiction in Wattpad was trending.. Like seriously.. She was talk of the town..

y/n was studying with yumi and yeonjun when most of the students phone beeped.. she ignored her phone as she was concentrated in studying but still decided to take a break and was drinking the hot choco jimin had packed her in a insulated bottle.. She choked on a marshmallow hearing yeonjun scream.. He was snatching wigs fellas..

Y/n : yeonjun I almost died choking on a marshmallow..

Yeonjun : and here somebody is dying..

Yumi : who?

Yeonjun : Min Mochi..*yumi and y/n looked taken aback especially y/n it looked like the blood got drained out of her face..*

Y/n : w-what nonsense yeonjun...

Yeonjun : its trending y/n, so basically AgustD had sent a newly recorded track to JS Entertainment via MinMochi, aka his husband.. Reportedly Min Mochi was literally showing, like you know his baby bump was visible and something like..somi dragged him to the stairs and then they linked a video of CCTV of JS where Somi literally was being rude to Mochi and then BAM.. She pulled his hair and he just tried to get of her grip.. OH FUCK...

Yumi : what happened...?

Yeonjun : she pushed him of the stairs...it's in the video.. Wait let me complete the article.. Oh my god... Mr.Min a employee in JS along with Mr. Kim who is also a employee in JS both carried Min Mochi to the hospital... as far as they know he was bleeding and there might be chances of miscarriage because of the fall and doctor reports suggests that it might be a risk for Him as he's elder in age.. What elder in age?.. He's just 34..

y/n : h-he's 35...