Chapter 15 : Jimin In Trauma

Y/n : what's on the news?

Yumi : oh my holy Jinsus... it's true.. AgustD is said to divorce his Husband MinMochi and marry Somi and take over JS Entertainment.. *she took the phone from me, taehyung gulped looking at her. When jungkook got up to comfort her at the shook which made her abruptly stand on her feet he(TH) stopped him by saying.. "she on MIN mode.. stfu and sit own" she poked her inner cheek and sat down and typed down on her phone the tension was thick.. I guess she called someone.. *

Y/n : oh Jinie, where's Eomma?

"he..he...."

KIM SEOKJIN WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MOM?!

"he locked himself up and is crying from the past one hour.. we happened to see the news.. also yoongi is not answering his phone.. it sent jimin in panic mode and he still ain't responding to me.."

Stay there.. I'll be there in 20..

JK : you didn't just swear at my mother..

Y/n : SHUT UP JUNGKOOK !

Yumi :*jungkook was about to fight back when taehyung stopped him.. But y/n looks like she's on fire.. The glare she gave Somi said that she would kill somi if she would sit on the table for another second... she looked like she would eat Somi live... she picked up her phone again up from the table and called someone,..*

Y/n : *News... my mom locking himself in.. Him getting engaged.. Divorcing my mom.. How freaking dare he,,,*

"Hello princess, did---"

PRINCESS, MY ASS, min fucking yoongi if you dare divorce my mother I'm following my mother.. I don't need a pathetic excuse of a human being as my parent.. With whose freaking permission did you get engaged, you just didn't make my mom have a mistress... I need no step mother because I have the one who gave birth to me.. But I guess I need to find a step father...JUST FUCK YOU!!!

JK :*she threw her phone down and yeah.. We need to spend a good amount of money to repair it...she was literally fuming.. She got up. Luck was basically on our side and our classes had ended before lunch break so when y/n got up to go home we followed her.. Like on the way on she almost killed a student who just bumped into her... MIN mode is dangerous...we reached home and the house was in a gloomy mood.. Mom was standing outside jiminie's room and asking him to open up so they could talk... she went to the door and hit it hard twice.. And screamed at the top of her lungs and yes she knew how to handle her mom well the door opened she asked us to not enter and that she would talk...*

Y/n : PARK JIMIN OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW OR ELSE THE CONSEQUNECES WON'T BE GOOD *it took 30 seconds for the door to open.. Not that I was pissed I knew him well.. He locks himself and cries himself to exhaustion... it isn't good for him...it happened once when his parents visited us.. I was 15 I guess after that day appa wasn't at home.. After they left I saw him.. He was sitting in a corner in our apartment and crying.. He kept chanting.. Don't kill my baby... yes I know about that incident.. it's like if he is hurt suddenly that memory is triggered and he gets out of control.. When I saw him he was a mess.. A mess which my father created.. He is very sensitive when it comes to his and appa's relationship.. Even over the years he is not over his insecurities...he was bawling his eyes out again when he settled himself in the corner he was sitting before..* E-eooma.. Calm down..

JM : y/n ah.. a-appa is not going to leave u-us dont worry..h-he won't.. h-he won't... he won't... h-he can n-never... Hyung..h-hyung l-love me.. He loves me right...right y-y/n ?

Y/n : *I hugged him tight.. I don't know what is happening.. I know I might have yelled at him not knowing the actual situation my father is in... But I honestly was shaken up by the news.. I wasn't thinking straight when I called appa.. But seeing my mom like this breaks my heart..He wasn't telling me.. he was trying to reassure himself and that just threw me off the cliff...what do I say eomma* eooma..I believe in a-appa.. I know its f-fake.. He w-won't leave us..

JM : no y/n.. We shouldn't be selfish.. If H-hyung wants.. He c-can leave.. I w-won't stop him. We should d-do that to him y-y/nah..

Y/n : eomma do you realize what you're talking.. eomma get back to your senses...Appa will not...and I mean he will not leave us... I promise you...

JM : but---

Y/n : *a loud knock followed with request for opening the door erupted in a whimpering voice.. a voice that was desperately asking them to open the door and eomma burst into tears again.. He cries were killing me..* eomma stay here.. I'll knock some sense into your husband in the mean time...

*I walked out when appa tried to entered I stopped him and locked the door standing there.. I didn't allow him enter..*

YG: what are you doing y/n? Let me in

Y/n: why do I do that? So that you can hurt him even more..

YG : it's not time for kids play y/n move I need to talk to jimin he may be freaki---

Y/n : he is freaking out.. He is trembling...he is crying.. He is breaking into pieces all because of you...

YG : y/n love see.. I will talk to him he'll calm down.. He just needs reassurance..

Y/n :oh yes oh yes.. Keep giving him reassurance.. And come home with your mistress one day.. And when he freaks out give him reassurance---

J : *yoongi slapped her.. The kid he never raised his voice on.. He never could dream of hitting.. He slapped her so hard she was on the floor.. jungkook was quick to comfort her.. .* yoongi seriously how could you hit a child---

YG : SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP EVERYONE.. I'LL KILL ANYONE WHO UTTERS A WORD NEXT.. LIKE LISTEN TO ME.. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING... *the door opened and there was jimin standing with a luggage... what on earth does he thinks he is doing?* what is that jimin..

JM : I.. I thought I'd leave before you come.. S-sorry you had to see my---

YG: I asked you what is that..

JM : ohh m-my luggage.. yoongi.. I know.. You'll want y/n's custody.. I know I didn't even finish school.. I won't be able to raise her well.. But please allow us to m-meet.. I won't be able to s-survive without m-my daughter

YG :jimin--

JM : also I don't want any alimony.. You can use that for y/n's future..

YG : jimin--

JM : also make sure whoever it is, is good to my daughter---

YG : PARK JIMIN *he flinched and dropped his luggage..* go inside..

JM : Yooni—I mean Yoongi sshi---

YG : I said fucking go inside RIGHT NOW... you want to leave? Huh? Let's see if you can walk tomorrow..*he didn't move so I dragged him inside the room.. He needs to know.. He isn't allowed to leave me.. What nonsense was he thinking...*

NJ : hyung what—

YG : I need to make sure he never forgets that I love him...