Chapter 12 : Mess

JM : *I was so heartbroken seeing the mess she had created...when I tried to approach her she threw her stuff at me... it really hurts a lot to see our kids in situation like this... moreover for the first time in forever y/n was acting like this... she was broken.. she wasn't the strong , confident girl... at the moment she was a mess... and that's when jungkook asked both me and Jin to leave them alone and he would talk to her... jungkook went towards her even if she kept throwing stuff on him.. jin hyung somehow managed to get me out and shut the door...I trusted jungkook enough to leave him alone with my daughter in a room...he is the only one who can control y/n.. I still remember when y/n's goldfish died she had made a mess of herself.. Whenever she loses something she treasures and close to her heart, it's like a trigger and she loses her mind at it...even then only jungkook was able to handle her... I hope he will be able to do the same...*

JK : *she kept throwing stuff at me..... I get on the bed and hug her frame so tight that's he can't move she kept hitting me ... but eventually hard punches softened and curses ended up in only soft murmurs and she was crying her eyes out hugging me tight...I let her cry... she had to get everything she had bottled up till this day out... after more than 30 minutes I guess.. she calmed down... she had brought out everything that was in her... she had cried all her pain out....still hugging me she told me whatever happened that day...* it's okay y/n...sushh don't cry.... What actually happened... tell kookie... I'll made everything right...hmm...

Y/n : w-when somi pushed me... I tripped and fell d-down.. I used my l-left hand to stop myself f-from getting hurt... but ended up h-hurting it....when I fell down I had fallen down and hit m-my head on the table n-near the couch... I d-don't clearly remember.. but my ears s-started ringing and I started f-feeling dizzy... she then stepped on my h-hand.. I was on the verge of losing my consciousness...I guess it w-was her bodyguard who stopped h-her from attacking me further... but when he was pushing Somi away from me... he stepped on my hand and I scream at it... he kept asking if I was okay.. but then s-she.... She.. stepped on my hand purposely with her heels.. and that m-made a cut...at the area between thumb and index finger... I was in p-pain and when I decide to draw for my webtoon..i..i... I ... c-couldn't hold t-the pen... as if my h-hand didn't have t-the strength to hold it...so I decided to meet up a doctor after my monthly appointed...he told me that I had hurt some important nerve which made my hand lose half it's strength and he even told me that I could never draw ever again.....

JK : *she burst out crying..... not even leaving a single detail she told me everything... somi nears medical assistance and that's for sure,. How can someone be this cruel... whatever somi did can never be forgiven...I need to talk to mister Jeon , I can no longer deal with his sick daughter...not after what she did to y/n... y/n was still crying and I don't think she has decides to stop crying anytime soon.. I carry her bridal style and take her out of the room... the room was a mess and I'm for sure not allowing her stay here.. the more she stays here, the more she'll hurt,both Uncle Park and Eomma where worried because she truely was a mess.... I guess he was tried after crying so much that she was sleepy.. when I sat down on the couch.. they both were in tears seeing her like that..but just 2 minutes and she was knocked down on my lap and I didn't know what to do/... I just sat down still not wanting to wake her up.. Uncle Min and Appa burst from the door uncle Min got on his knees in front of me... he wipes the tear that dried up on her face...he was in tears...Eomma was comforting Uncle Park everyone was being comforted by the other seeing their little one in this state..*

NJ : what happened jungkook?

JK : I just put her on bed and then let's talk.. There's a lot to discuss... *I carried her to my room no thinking of anything and laid her on my bed.. covered her up and came out after locking the door....they all were sitting on the dining table waiting for me...I went and sat down and they all looked at me...* so what happened was.....

Jungkook ended up telling them everything that had happened... He was being honest he told them everything that happened from the start... he confessed on how he hit the new girl because she had bad mouthed somebody's parents and that new girl was y/n... all the four elders in the room were furious... but jungkook asked them to react after listening to everything he had to say.... He ended up telling how y/n was framed by somi and how he was idiot and believed somi's words and ended up hitting her... later he told them how he found her in his home and he had informed her about namjoon's accident and he had left for it...on the way he returned back after he was alerted by somi's arrival and them as to how they had a small fit and he had taken y/n to the hospital.. he explained tot hem that she had told hi why she had lied to them, it was to not worry them even more..now when he told them the main part as to how y/n had hurt her hand and couldn't draw anymore.. Yoongi and Jimin were devastated.... They both cried their hearts out at their princesses loss... they kept telling how much she loved her webtoon work and how passionate she was about it... he ended up telling them why she had a breakdown because he had confronted her about her hand and in a harsh way.. but now since they knew they were going to be more loving and caring to her, her only escape from reality was long gone and now she had to struggle with everything on her own with a great loss of art form her life..namjoon had suggested talking to the doctors again and find a solution for it.. Namjoon and Yoongi weren't going to let Jeon Somi, daughter of Jeon JiHoon owner of JS Entertainment, and their boss go after everything she did... they both had decided to confront mister jeon.. after all she was their princess......