Chapter 24: Accepted it

Broke... the big family was broke right now.. Yoongi and Namjoon found it very hard to manage thier finances.. being the biggest stock holder when the company went bankrupt, they lose thier money.. they lost everything.. now they wanted to be the ones with the preferential shares of the company rather than the equity shares.. atleats they wouldn't be broke right now.. it's been 3 months since the incident and the finances in the household are in a mess, Yoongi had to sell his car to pay for the Bankruptcy because they were practically the owners, I mean AgustD had to pay because he and RapMon where parents in the business, they had to at last pay the loan money with which Jeon JiHoon and Somi ran away..jungkook stayed out most of the time earning as much as possible from the fights..taehyung just got into his final year and fortunately the bright boy was on a scholarship so Namjoon didn't have to worry about him.. but Jungkook and Y/n needed to be enrolled in the college and it was getting hard.. right now they had to sell thier house, yes thier house was sold because they didn't have any other way..
They had moved back to Daegu and now we're staying at The Mins Residence.. they had to maintain the image of the brand they had created.. they had to save thier names , they honestly didn't give two fucks about the bastard who ran away, they made it clear..
          In a interview AgustD stated that, he and Rapmon would pay the preferential share holders back, as made it clear that, they were no longer related to JiHoon and also that they do pay back to keep the trust of people who supported the franchise because of the., it was true the most people loved thier music.. and that was the reason they supported the franchise.. the fans showed positive side of themselves, there were one's who told them they betrayed everyone but there were also fans who told them that they fought well and that Army's or thier fans would fight along with them..

Y/n was sitting in her small room which she shared with both jungkook and taehyung , taehyung currently at school.. waiting for the other person to receive the call when jungkook who was beside her held her hand to calm her nerves the phone on the speaker...

Hello, Ahn Minhyuk speaking HR Department,  Netflix Korea ..who is this

Hello Sir,this is Crystal Min, the author of Mine to Love...

Oh yes, miss Min, it's nice to be finally talking to you, so what have you taught of my offer..

I'll do it, I'll give you the copyright and you can produce it under Netflix Korea,

But Min sshi, you do know that it wasn't completed right?, first we would like to release a webtoon and judging the response on it we'll thing of producing it.. Also I am well aware of the fact that you have other works we could check the plot out and if approved we would move forward.. so what do you think? If yes you could be here tomorrow we would arrange you a atudio apartment where you could work, are yous ure you'll get it done in a month

I'll do it sir,I have the previous parts and the plot is ready... so it won't be a problem.. also I can't draw anymore sir, I've injured my hand, but I do have a friend of mine who can draw is it okay?

No issues mam.. also all I can give you from my side is a studio apartment.. can you and your friend adjust in it..do we have a problem ?

Absolutely not sir.. when do we start?

If possible Tomorrow, I'd arrange you a car which would pick you up just drop your location, See you at Seoul Mam.. have a good night today..