Chapter 10 : Breakfast

YG : she had a appointment I think the r-reports---

JM : don't scare me yoongi .. call hyungsik right now...*yoongi spoke to hyungsik, he was y/n's personal doctor....when yoongi told it was related to the hospital visit it scared me a lot..he came to us after talking to hyungsik * what did he say?

YG : she's perfectly okay... she's actually can stop her visits as she's in good condition and is recovered completely... *y/n came out of balcony where jungkook tried to stop her she just went inside and locked her door where he kept asking her to open the door...*

JK : open the door dammit!!! y/n!!!

NJ : what happened jungkook ?

JK : I don't know... she kept looking out and ignored my existence and then lashed out on me for no reason and then I remained calm and asked her nicely as to what happened and why she got up in the middle of dinner she just told me that I'm no one to her, and don't stand... -- stand in a place to question her and --forget it....if she's going to ignore my entire existence then I'm too not interested in talking to her...

J : *with that jungkook to entered his room..we all look at each other and sigh....* guys lets just go to sleep for now when y/n will be in a mood to speak let's speak to her...hmm jimin yoongi don't worry everything will be okay....they are kids they'll make up on their own...

Everyone went to sleep jin and namjoon fell asleep after lot of struggling....taehyung fell asleep on his nstudy table...yoongi and jimin fell asleep after yoongi comforted a crying jimin.. but there were two people who didn't sleep it was jungkook and y/n... he was quite restless he kept playing all night to distract himself from y/n's harsh words... whereas y/n was crying in the restroom.. she had a report lying infront of her and couldn't stop crying ... her whole life, her dream had crumpled just in one single day.....

Next day :

Jin and Jimin were preparing breakfast for everyone when y/n came out of her room completely dressed for school...Jin and Jimin look at each and look towards their husbands who are munching on their breakfast, both had to reach to workplace early, since they work at the same place they go to work together in yoongi's car, namjoon is still recovering and he even mentioned having trouble to sit on the drivers seat because of the accident...so yoongi drives him...

JM : good morning y/n...come it's your favourite pancakes have some....*she was about to leave and had almost reached the door when jungkook caught her wrist stopping her..*

JK : have your breakfast and your ready to go...

Y/n : let go of my hand--- *he glared at me and yes that freaking had to power to shut me up....the freaking fuckkkkkkk he made me sit on the dining table and jinie served the pancakes... I picked up the fork with my right hand, and the problem was now... how will I use my left hand....that's when jungkook speaks out of annoyance...*

JK : you are so stubborn y/n

Y/n : *he sets aside his plate and pulls in my plate cute a peice of pancakes and brings it to my mouth... hmph im not going to eat..*

JK : eat... *she looks the other side...* don't test me y/n ...*she sticks her tongue out at me... tha'ts it your so dead * if you eat now, I'll forget everything you said to taehyung in the canteen...

JM : what did she say?

JK : *the fork was still near her mouth...* ahhhh that... that....actually she was telling taehyung on how she was drool----- *she bit the fork and gulped in the pancake....* that's like a good girl...

YG : what was it jungkook?

JK : ahh that actually..... *I cut another peice and held it near her mouth, she gobbled up even that and then glared at me...* it's justttt... that..... *she spoke while muching... ohhh gosh she's so cutteeeee..*

Y/n : you told you'll forget it...

YG : don't speak with food in your mouth, it's bad manners...*she sits back on the chair crossing her hands and finishing up everything that goes near her mouth.... the pout never left her face.... and then she was done... thank god atleast she had breakfast thanks to jungkook...she took a tissue and started wiping her face... he was about to get up when she stopped...*

Y/n : where do you think your going mister?

JK: school I guess.....

Y/n : you didn't eat...how dare you.... you force me to eat and you don't eat... that's not fair..

JK :I'm actually not hungry and I had some fruits while helping Jinsshi with the breakfast..

J : he did.. I gave him a bowl of fruits and he finished it y/n..

Y/n : it's not faiirrr~~.... he made me eat... he forced me to eat... you guys aren't saying anything to him.....

JK : *oh god she's so cute when she whines...* that's why kids like you shouldn't mess with assholes like me...

Y/n : *he flicks my forehead and walks away... hold up..* did that motherfucking peice of shit , use my line on me? KIM FUCKING JUNGKOOK WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU , he's so dead...

TH : hah... got everything on tape.....

NJ : you were silently filming them? *he nods....*

YG : jimin did you see y/n she was so cute when she whined right joon....just like jimin....

NJ : hyung... I guess jimin has something to tell you...

YG : what is it mochi.. *jin hyung comes and catches my ears* ahh hyung let go of my ear... it hurts...

J : what the heaven yoongi... look at what you made your daughter into... I had told you not to use any un-parliamentary words in front of kids... she has picked it up from you...

JM : yoongi I told you last time if she swears again you will have to sleep on the couch.... and I guess Hyungs couch was tempting you.... 5 days..

YG : jimin I told her.. but you know what can I do... it's in the blood you know

NJ : you sound so proud hyung, I remember Y/n's first word being Pak hahahahhahh. Gosh I still remember how you hid under my table to save your ass from jimin...

JM : you were the one who saved him that day ? I thought he wasn't at home...

J : how does sharing the couch with yoongi sound namjoon?

NJ : i...i......

YG : jiimmmiinnnnnn

JM : 1 week

YG : jimin seriously

JM : 10 days..

YG : but---- fine~~~....