Chapter 4 : Are you Okay?

(inside the car)

y/n : what a surprise look who came to pick me up... once known as MinMochi...the eternal beauty Park Jimin... *I got a smack.. (But not a hard one) on my head* ahh eomma...

JM : your getting naughtier day by day...

y/n : that's what dad says sometimes~ *I mumbled*

JM : what did you say?

Y/n : uh? Eh? Oh? eomma.. jinie was there.. Why did you call me to the car?... you could have spoken to each other...

JM : I know but if we did that.. we would be there till night... I might have created a scene.. by c-crying... I missed h-hyung so much.. also was that kookie with you?

Y/n : nahhh.. it was taetae..

JM : what about the guy for whom you transferred school?

Y/n : he slapped me across the face for a obsessed drama queen's fake accusations.. *I mumbled.....*

JM : what did you say y/n.. speak louder.. I can't hear you if you mumble....

Y/n : you have sharp ears Mrs. Min ... I just didn't find him.. I don't even know how he looks... let's go home.. I want to take a shower.....*we finally reached home.. With my head down I carefully sneaked inside my room... hush... safe.....If they would have seen the slap mark on my face.... Appa would kill Jungkook... also it might bring problems.. Unwanted problems... So I just stepped inside the shower... how the fuck am I going to face jungkook at the dinner... ohh goddd... what if tae tells about this to Jinie... I told him not too but what if he does.... what should I wear? God I even need to apply makeup or else the art jungkook created on my cheek will be on display.... fuck you Kim Jungkook... seriously fuck you.... I stepped outside the shower wondering which dress I should wear... I ain't showing my soft side to the JungCoCK bitch at least for now... I just went with the clothes my dad brought me... the one's mom brought is too girly... and I'm a bad bitch..... can't wear that at least for now....

i was finally done with my makeup thanks to it

i was finally done with my makeup thanks to it... everything which should be covered was brilliantly covered... and damn do I look good... hell yes I do... fuck I wish I could date myself... then I would be the most luckiest person the planet... I can't wait to meet joonie... it's going to be a fun family night yes... I kept my phone in my pocket.. which I forgot to take to school today... I just looked at the mirror one last time and then made my way out of my room.. but all I saw is both my parents in tear and my dad on the phone...*

YG : Jin hyung don't worry we are on our way.... don't worry he'll be okay... *Y/n was looking at me worried... she was ready for the dinner.. Well? I never thought she'd go of the dinner like this but anyways... now we need to leave and it was urgent..* y/n baby...

Y/n : what happened Appa.. Why is Eomma crying ?

YG : princess Namjoon was in a serious accident and is presently in the hospital.. Jin hyung called me now.. me and Jimin are going to the hospital, will you be okay alone here?...

Y/n : I'll be fine Appa, don't worry.. But text me if joonie wakes up... you guys leave for now...

JM : thank you princess... don't forget to take your medicines, lock the door as soon as we leave also order some food hmm... me and Appa will stay at the hospital with Jin hyung... you'll be fine right?

Y/n : I'll be fine don't worry.... leave for now... keep me updated hmm..

YG : we will, take care... call me if necessary..

Y/n : sure will...*with that I lock the door and sit back at my bed... I wasn't hungry anymore, but I had to eat before taking my pills... yes I have medicines,... as far as I know, during pregnancy eomma had got hurt, due to that reason I was born during the eight month, leaving me a weak heart... but it was not that bad, or severe... it only gets worse when I'm in a lot of stress or when I'm too sacred of something... it depends on the situation... I went to the living room and started scrolling around the menu for food.... tsk.. Has taehyung eaten? Oh god... Appa told only Jinie was at the hospital, does that mean taetae is alone at home.... I decided to call taehyung luckily I had exchanged numbers with him earlier... * hello taetae..

TH : n-noona... a-ppa.....

Y/n : sushhh...don't cry... everything will be okay.... have you eaten?

TH : n-noona I'm alone at home.... I ... I-I'm scared.... eomma has c-cooked but I'm scared....t-too scared...

Y/n : *I sensed that taehyung was panicking and I think jungkook is still not home... he started sobbing ... and how that breaks my heart... he had two breakdowns in school already... this one might have exhausted him to the core....* taetae, send noona your location I'll be there in a few minutes... * I got a notification on my phone when I was checking it found that their house was just 15 mins from my present location by cab.... I heard a soft noona and the line went dead...oh god what if....so many what if most of them negatives.... I just don't know what came inside me .. I grabbed my pills bottle and shoved it into my pocket, I knew I might need it and ran outside after locking the house shut!! Luckily I found a cab when I stepped out the apartment complex.... I got in the cab and texted appa.. *

 YoonMin & their Princess

Me :

A favour, ask jinie about their
apartment passcode..

*I got a reply after 5 minutes..*

Mommy Mochi :
Why do you need that?

Me :

I was alone at home and sounded
like he cried a lot, so I'm just on
my way there...

Mommy Mochi :
he can unlock the door uk

Me:
Fine don't freak out, I was
on a call with him, I think
he passed out, he told me
he was scared..And alone...

Mommy Mochi :
What about JK?

Me :
Ig he isn't home, eomma I hv
reached... passcode...
palli palli... don't waste time..

*2 mins later*

Yoonie Appa :
091202

Me :
Tq yoonie

*god my parents, I got down the cab and went towards the apartment, theirs too was apartment complex too luckily tae sent cull address and went towards the lift.. I reached the apartment and at first knocked the door in hopes that he had not passed out.... * tae... tae... open the door .. tae...