Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Under the guidance of Wen Chuzhi and Song Shijin, Shen Zhiyuan decided to pursue Sheng Beining.

    Shen Zhiyuan stepped back at dinner time.

    Sheng Beining glanced at him, "I'm not here for you."

    ...

    How could he forget this.

    The housekeeper saw that he was afraid that the young master would leave again, so he went back at the speed of light and took out a self-heating hot pot, "Master, you eat this."

    Shen Zhiyuan:?

    Butler, shouldn't you keep healthy at your age?

    After speaking, she was afraid that Shen Zhiyuan would refuse, so she directly opened the lid and poured water in for him.

    Sheng Beining usually eats healthily, but the fresh and spicy aroma of the self-heating hot pot is so enticing, making her glance over there from time to time.

    Shen Zhiyuan noticed it, and picked up a small piece of meat with the small chopsticks that came with her and put it into her bowl.

    Sheng Beining ate it silently.

    Shen Zhiyuan turned over the bowl and there was no meat yet, and asked Sheng Beining, "Last time you said you invited me to dinner, did it count?"

    Sheng Beining quickly pinched the meat away from the pile of things that Shen Zhiyuan turned up , "Forget it."

    Shen Zhiyuan looked at the meat that entered Sheng Beining's mouth: "?"

    Why is she so precise.

    Sheng Beining continued to eat her meal as if nothing had happened.

    Shen Zhiyuan: "Can I decide the location and time?"

    Sheng Beining: "Yes, you can."

    Shen Zhiyuan lowered his head and stirred the contents of the bowl, covering his upturned mouth, "Okay, then tomorrow night, I will pick you up. "

    ---

    In the evening of the next day, Shen Zhiyuan went home to pick up Sheng Beining. He drove her to a well-known high-end Internet celebrity restaurant.

    The decoration of the restaurant is unique, and it is opened in this city, which is also the top floor of the tallest building in China.

    From above, you can overlook the night view of the entire city.

    Therefore, a seat by the window is always booked well in advance.

    Opposite the restaurant is the advertising Led screen with the highest average daily flow of people and the best view of the entire city.

    Naturally, the price is also very expensive. It is the most expensive LED advertising screen in China. It can be called a money-burning machine. The advertisements displayed on it generally do not exceed 3 minutes.

    Internet celebrity is because of its unique scenery and delicious food, not because of popularity.

    It's not that everyone doesn't like it, the main reason is that the price is too high, and there are only a few who can come.

    When the waiter at the door heard Shen Zhiyuan's name, he clearly led them to the window facing the LED screen.

    It was meal time, and there were many people dining in the restaurant. Some recognized Sheng Beining and secretly took out their mobile phones to take pictures.