Chapter 2

Chapter 2

    Shen Yuan's private club.

    Song Shijin sat on the upholstered sofa, swiping his phone with great interest.

    Tsk tsk tsk, I didn't expect such a big thing to happen when he went abroad for two weeks.

    Shen Zhiyuan actually wanted to marry Sheng Beining.

    If it weren't for this incident, everyone might have forgotten that the Sheng family still has such a daughter.

    The last time she appeared in the public eye was Sheng Xingluo's birthday party when she was 16 years old, and she also celebrated as a birthday star.

    After that, she didn't make a sound anymore, it seemed that Sheng Xingluo was the only daughter in the Sheng family.

    In the beginning, I didn't know where the news came from, saying that Sheng Beining was average-looking and came from a rural area, so he couldn't make it to the stage, so he felt ashamed and didn't want to come out.

    After the news, no one came out to clarify and refute anything, and everyone naturally thought that Sheng Beining was like this.

    Marry Shen Zhiyuan?

    Song Shijin smiled. I'm afraid the Sheng family pushed her out because Mr. Shen came to ask for the marriage contract to be fulfilled.

    After all, there is no one in the circle who does not know about Sheng Xingluo and Ji Qian'an.

    As soon as he thought of this, the door of the wooden box was opened, and Shen Zhiyuan in a suit walked in.

    Shen Zhiyuan, who had had a meeting all day, was extremely tired, sat on the sofa and raised his hand to tug at his tie, poured himself a glass of wine, and casually leaned on the sofa.

    Noticing that Song Shijin was looking at him with a smile, Shen Zhiyuan had a bad feeling, "Why?"

    Song Shijin won't cause any trouble again, so ask him to help wipe his butt.

    "I was wondering, your grandfather was so anxious to find you a wife, did I also do my part to help you get out of the singles?"

    There are couples who are popular in the entertainment circle, even if one party is outside the circle, There are not many photos on the whole network, and the degree of discussion is always in the top three.

    It is Song Shijin and Shen Zhiyuan's Shi Yuan CP.

    It was also the source of the rumor that Shen Zhiyuan didn't like women.

    Although people who are familiar with the two know that they are just Fa Xiao, but those who are not familiar with them also take it seriously.

    Shen Zhiyuan frowned, "What wife?"

    Song Shijin's eyes showed surprise, "Don't tell me, you don't know that you are going to marry Sheng Beining, do you?"

    "Who is Sheng

    Beining ?" The one who married Sheng Beining.

    ---

    Just when Song Shijin was giving him information about popular science Sheng Beining, Shen Zhiyuan's phone rang.

    Shen mother.

    Shen Zhiyuan answered the phone, hung up without saying a word, then picked up the car keys and got up, "Let's go first, my mother asked me to try on the dress."