Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Two in One

    The Shen family's paper invitations were delivered to everyone early the next morning, along with the invitations and valuable souvenirs.

    Others only give gifts when they go to the banquet. The Shen family doesn't care if you go or not, as long as you are on the invitation list, they will give you a gift.

    Even if the invitation was sent out the night before, except for some of the invited people who really didn't come back, the rest basically turned off their original itinerary and went to the appointment.

    It is rare for the Shen family to hold a banquet.

    For so many years, apart from Grandpa Shen's birthday, he has never seen the Shen family entertain guests in his own home.

    Although there are many rich people living in the villa area where the Shen family is located, everyone knows that there is an insurmountable gap between the villa area and the Shen family in the deepest part of the villa area.

    Besides, even if it's not for the sake of the Shen family, I would still want to go out of curiosity. After all, I just watched a rich family's grievances yesterday, and I don't know if Sheng Beining will invite the Sheng family for his birthday today.     The Sheng family prefers not to hold a birthday party for Sheng Beining, the Shen family follows the Sheng family and organizes it for Sheng Beining, blatantly slaps the Sheng family in the face, if those of the Sheng family still have the face to come...     It's exciting to think about it . Jia (Li)     had the Ji family in Huai City earlier, and the Lin family could be compared with the Shen family, but the successors of the Ji family were dumped by Shen Zhiyuan for a few blocks. It cannot be compared with Huaixin.     As for the person in charge of the Lin family, after the death of their only daughter many years ago, the husband and wife had no intention of managing the company. They handed over the company to their nephew and traveled around the world. Although the scale is now better than that of Ji's family, it is far less Shanghuaixin.     He Qingyue pricked up her ears and listened carefully to what her father said about the past.     "Speaking of the only daughter of the Lin family, I'm really a little embarrassed."     Unexpectedly, the affairs of the Lin family had just started, and they came to the Shen family.

    As soon as the father and daughter entered the door, they immediately realized how far the Shen family was from their own family.

    Not to mention anything else, the garden of the Shen family alone is bigger than the three of them.

    ---

    Shortly after entering the door, the father and daughter separated.

    He Qingyue's father was going to socialize with his peers, but He Qingyue didn't want to follow, seeing Fang Zhiyue just came in with sharp eyes, he went up and found a place to sit down with her.

    Sheng Beining also wore a white dress today, her thick and fluffy hair curled nicely and fell over her shoulders.

    He Qingyue didn't dare to approach, looked at it from a distance, and couldn't help sighing, "She's really beautiful."

    Fang Zhiyue nodded in agreement, "To be honest, Sheng Xingluo is really incomparable to her." The

    same It's a white dress, and it's not at the same level as Sheng Xingluo's.

    Sheng Xingluo used to give people the impression that she was the kind of little princess who was protected by her family and held in the palm of her hand. It was amazing at first sight, but it soon became dull after seeing it again.