Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Coincidentally, My Husband Doesn't Like Girls either...

    Before the new products of major luxury brands are launched, some VIP users will be invited to specific stores to see and try on the new products. Models will also be arranged on the spot to show the models.

    Fang Zhiyue is a die-hard fan of the L brand. After buying it for many years, she has become a vvip of the L brand. When she asked the brand owner if she could hold the new product exhibition in her home, the brand owner immediately agreed.

    It's a win-win for both parties.

    For Fang Zhiyue, she can take the opportunity to meet many rich and famous ladies and save face.

    For the brand side, it is natural to use Fang Zhiyue's contacts to develop new rich women and ladies VIP customers.

    Sheng Beining wore a gothic-style tube top leather skirt today, paired with boots and accessories of the same style.

    As soon as she opened the door, the bleak autumn wind outside blew into the house, and Shen Zhiyuan, who was only wearing home clothes, couldn't help shivering.

    And Sheng Beining, who was wearing thin clothes, didn't seem to feel the cold at all.

    Shen Zhiyuan tightened his clothes, "Aren't you afraid of the cold?"

    Sheng Beining took the cloak from the servant and put it on, "I'm afraid, but I'm even more afraid of being ugly."

    Shen Zhiyuan: "As expected of you."

    Sheng Beining glanced at He clenched his hands tightly, and complained mercilessly, "Weak."

    ...

    --- The

    vehicle stopped at the door of Fang Zhiyue's house, and the servant who was guarding the door to welcome guests was waiting there early, and stepped forward to greet Sheng Beining open the door.

    Sheng Beining took off his cloak and entered the door with long legs.

    Compared with Sheng Beining's gorgeous outfits when she appeared on stage in the past, her outfit today is considered simple.

    But even if she doesn't have a gorgeous dress, her appearance, temperament and aura can still quickly attract everyone's attention.

    He Qingyue held up the red wine glass and stared at her blankly.

    What happened on the day of the auction quickly spread throughout the upper circles of Huai City.

    The celebrities all laughed at Sheng Xingluo in private, thinking that she had been admired by the stars for a long time, and after being a sweet little princess for so long, she suddenly fell down, which was quite enjoyable to watch.

    Huang Man and Yuan Yi explained everywhere for the sake of the reputation of their friends.

    But no matter what, Sheng Xingluo's image will never return to how it was before.

    In the past, she was the one who stepped on Sheng Beining. Many people didn't even know that the Sheng family had a daughter. But from that day on, when everyone mentioned the Sheng family, the first thing that came to mind when everyone mentioned the Sheng family was Sheng Beining who asked Shen's mother to throw 300 million in the auction Huahao to buy her pink diamonds, but said arrogantly that she would only wear them.

    In today's new product fair, Sheng Xing Luo was originally the group of people Fang Zhiyue invited, but she didn't come.

    Instead, it was He Qingyue who came indifferently.