Chapter 24

Chapter 24 I'm Sheng Xingluo's Big Brother

    When Sheng Beining said the word "steal", all the ladies who walked to the door together were dumbfounded.

    After all, it's so unbelievable that the word "steal" is now used with Huang Lingling, so that everyone is stunned.

    Huang Lingling didn't know that Sheng Beining bought the twelve screens of mountains and rivers, and she was about to be praised to the sky. She had long forgotten that the twelve screens of mountains and rivers were just cut off from the staff and brought home by her.

    Seeing Sheng Beining's arrogant appearance as usual, Huang Lingling became angry, and didn't care about the image of a noble lady who had just been praised, so she yelled at her, "Sheng Beining, you came to my door madly? Right?"

    A policeman stepped forward, showed his work ID, and informed Huang Lingling that she was suspected of theft.

    Huang Lingling slapped away the police ID card in front of her, "What did I steal from her? Just open your mouth and come here? Don't think that everyone is thinking about your things!"

    Sheng Beining said word by word, "Twelve screens of mountains and rivers."

    Hearing the twelve screens of mountains and rivers, Huang Lingling's expression suddenly changed.

    Her arrogance had already faded by more than half, and her voice trembled, "You, if you say I stole it, do you have any evidence?"

    Sheng Beining turned over the screenshot of her Weibo and threw it in front of her. , "What do you think?"

    The ladies present were both surprised and amused.

    Let's talk about when Huang Lingling's family became so rich. Earlier, their family made a fortune purely by chance and suddenly made a lot of money. Later, they got some cooperation resources from Huang Man's family. They have no foundation at all.

    But they never thought that Huang Lingling would steal a painting to show off.

    Thinking of Huang Lingling's haughty, bold and generous appearance just now, I couldn't help laughing.

    Since they could brazenly flatter Huang Lingling because she paid a sky-high price for paintings, now that they learned the truth, they naturally changed their faces and became very sneering and sarcastic.

    "How could someone show off what they stole?"

    "No one is so vain."

    "Sure enough, a nouveau riche is a nouveau riche, with the same knowledge and character."

    Huang Lingling blushed, but she didn't know how to refute them, and glared at Sheng Bei bitterly. lemon.

    Sheng Beining thought she was a little funny, "Why, are you complaining that I brought the police to embarrass you in public?"

    "Then you can steal my painting and show off your wealth in public?"

    Soon, a few policemen came up from behind , surrounded Huang Lingling, and forcibly took her back to the police station.

    The sound of the police car's whistle was extremely harsh in the quiet villa area, everyone poked their heads out one after another, and vaguely saw the figure of Huang Lingling in the back seat of the police car.

    ---

    Huang Lingling was taken back to the police station.

    The police also brought back the twelve screens.