Intro

Title: 作精女配拒当对照组 | Being a Fine Female Match Refusing to Be the Control Group
Author: 百枝叶

Sheng Beining is wearing a book. The system informed that she had transmigrated into the fake female protagonist Sheng Xingluo's real female supporting role in the control group.

The original owner was inferior and cowardly, obsessed with the male lead until she became mentally distorted, tried every means to separate the two, was slapped in the face by the beautiful and kind female lead everywhere, and finally colluded with the business boss Shen Zhiyuan to suppress the Ji Sheng family, and ended up in jail.

"As the control group, you are bound to our women's part-time job system..."

Sheng Beining frowned slightly, squeezing the system's chattering voice out of her head. What are you kidding? Can't be used as a control group.

--- The Shen and Sheng families have long been engaged. When Grandpa Shen came to propose to marry Sheng Xingluo for his grandson Shen Zhiyuan, she avoided him.

It is rumored that the young master of the Shen family doesn't like women, and she already has her heart in Ji Qi'an, so how could she be willing to marry.

The shockingly beautiful Sheng Beining walked up to Grandpa Shen and smiled, her red lips parted slightly, "Then I'll marry you."

--- On the wedding night. Shen Zhiyuan planned to give his newly married wife some advice on how to get along, so he said coldly, "Money..."

Sheng Beining spoke before him, "I want to spend money as I like, and I don't care about your affairs."

...? How did you steal his lines?

--- After marriage, it was rare for Shen Zhiyuan to go home, only to find that there was no room for him at home.

Shen Zhiyuan held back his anger and pushed open the door of the master bedroom, "Sheng Beining!"

Then, an exquisite diamond-encrusted slipper hit him on the head with precision. Sheng Beining pulled off the silk blindfold, and said in an extremely impatient tone, "Didn't you say that the sound of the whole family should not exceed 20 decibels when I was sleeping?"

Shen Zhiyuan asked with a suppressed anger, "Where is my room?"

Sheng Beining just looked at it Qing is her nominal husband. She yawned and pointed to the linen room at the corner of the corridor, "There's a bed there."

Shen Zhiyuan squeezed out a few words through his teeth, "Don't you think you're going too far?"

Sheng Beining took it for granted, "Since there is always someone who wants to compromise, that person must be you."

--- Ji Qi'an, who was reborn and returned, finally remembered the memory of his previous life. He secretly swore that in this life, he would never let that vicious woman Sheng Beining hurt Xing Luo again.

But, the person who turned a blind eye to him, made people envious, made Shen Zhiyuan willing to be her servant, and made Sheng Xingluo jealous, was it really Sheng Beining?

PS: Marriage first, love later + Su Shuang slaps her in the face (just like Mary Sue) PPS: The Heiyuan heroine of this article! Content tags: Traveling through time and space to search Keywords: Protagonist: Sheng Beining, Shen Zhiyuan┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others: One-sentence introduction: Confidence shines Concept: Love life