Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    After Wen Kaiye's Weibo was posted, Huaixin's official Weibo quickly responded to him.

    "There is no shortage of mopping cloths."

    Mopping cloths? !

    His high definition was scolded for mopping the floor cloth?

    Wen Kaiye had never been so angry before, trembling with anger, he picked up the vase at hand and threw it out.

    The shattering sound of the vase made him calm down a little. He picked up his phone again, and began to post Weibo in a weird way. Facing his small composition, Sheng Beining only replied a few words each time, with precision and heart.

    Shen Zhiyuan looked at Sheng Beining who was passionately facing Wen Kaiye with his mobile phone, and came to a conclusion again, don't offend Sheng Beining.

    While lowering his head, his eyes collided with Wen Chuzhi's in the air.

    Both of them saw the same meaning in each other's eyes.

    It's okay, don't mess with Sheng Beining.

    Don't mess with anything, hold back.

    After Sheng Beining typed a lot of words, she put down her phone and made a call.

    Shen Zhiyuan asked curiously, "Who are you calling?"

    Sheng Beining hung up the phone, picked up a tissue and wiped her mouth gracefully, "He will invite the navy, I won't?

    " The tea art he learned is probably used today, but before he could figure out what to do with Huai Xin's latest Weibo, the wind direction on the Internet suddenly changed.

    I don't know where some "passers-by" came, and started to say that Studie Lei's clothes are really ugly, and posted a lot of pictures.

    Everyone looked at it and found that it was really ugly.

    "I thought it was because I didn't understand fashion, but I didn't expect it to be really ugly."

    "To be honest, it looks like a mopping cloth."

    "Come on, my mopping cloth is more delicate than this?"

    "How ugly can you pretend to be like that? My eyes are polluted today, and none of the marketing accounts here are innocent."

    When netizens were complaining, He Qingyue came out and posted a Weibo.

    Because she is close to Sheng Xingluo, she also runs her own account on Weibo. She used to cheer up Sheng Xingluo from time to time to save face, and now she is considered a famous lady on Weibo.

    "Really, I also think it's ugly. I don't know why it is praised like this."

    Soon, there were many other famous ladies under her to comment.

    Among them are those who couldn't grab it and harbored resentment.

    There are also those who bought it, but now they are not reconciled to being ridiculed. They first came out and complained about how they were deceived in the first place, so as to cover up the embarrassment that they had crazily praised their appearance.

    In short, the whole people say ugly.

    Wen Kaiye was so angry that he suppressed his anger and posted a Weibo that insinuated that ordinary people don't understand fashion and are not qualified to comment on his clothes.